11

Jeon Jungkook's POV

After the three students who caught our eye, we did not listen to the other students who introduced themselves.

"So? Why do you guys have an interest in the three boys over there?" Jhope Hyung asked us. "Nothing? We just want to know them." Yoongi Hyung answered Jhope Hyung's question.

Actually, that boy's name is Kim Taehyung. I like his sassy mouth, and his face and body look like girls and are more feminine than girls.

"Hello everyone!" There is a girl in front of us, and she introduces herself proudly, and the other students are yelling to support her.

"I know all of you already know me because I'm always the star of our camp! And for the new here? My name is Lisa Manoban, the daughter of the popular boy group before my dad was in the group of Big Bang! And he's name is G-dragon. My mother is also a popular actress." She is the daughter of G-dragon, so she is already famous, but for me? She is still not as good as her father.

"Hi! BTS, I know you guys already know me!?" She said. "Yeah, I know you," Jhope Hyung said, then she smiled. "Omygod! But I like Jungkook oppa," Lisa said. She looked at me and was acting cute. "Stop calling me Oppa, and I'm sorry because I don't know you," I said to her honestly. "It's fine! I know we can get to know each other or talk. I heard that you are my dad before I can talk to him to have collaboration with you." She said. I think this girl is trying to get my attention.

"I don't need it," I said with a cold voice, knowing that she would feel that I didn't like her.

"Fine!" Lisa said. She sat down at her table with her annoyed face and made me laugh because she got embarrassed.

"So? The introductions are already finished! Now? I want someone to sing a song," Sejin Hyung said after Lisa finished introducing herself.

"Anyone to volunteer?" he asked.

"Sir! Me!" The annoying girl volunteers herself. It's Lisa.

"I'm sorry, Lisa! I want to accept your volunteer, but I want to hear about the new students," Sejin Hyung said, making Lisa embarrassed again.

"Okay! There's anyone, so I will pick," Sejin Hyung said, then started to look around. "You! Pretty young man," Sejin Hyung said, then he pointed at Taehyung. "Me?" he asked with a shocked face. To make him look cute, Sejin Hyung gave him a nod.

Taehyung went in front again, and he looked so nervous.

"What's your name again?" Sejin Hyung asked.

"Kim taehyung," he answered.

"Taehyung, can you sing any song that you know?" Sejin Hyung said. Taehyung just looked at him nervously.

"Anything," Sejin Hyung said, and then he just nodded.

"We don't talk anymore; we don't talk anymore. We don't talk anymore, like we used to." He sings, but not loudly. We can't hear him.

"Can you sing with a loud voice? We can't hear you." Sejin Hyung scolds him. Taehyung closes his eyes while biting his lips to make him look sexy.