12

Kim Taehyung's POV

Now I'm standing in front again because Sir Sejin chose me to sing in front of everyone. I sing already, but Sir Sejin scolds me because they can't hear my voice.

"Sing taehyung, I know you are good," Sejin Hyung said. I just played with my hands and bit my lips. I'm doing that if I am nervous. I sigh deeply, try to relax myself, and close my eyes, thinking they are not here and I am alone.

We don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore, like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do.

I opened my eyes after I sang the first stanza with my loud voice.

"Continue." Sir Sejin said then I just nodded and continued what i'm singing.

I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
'Cause even after all this time I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily

Don't wanna know
What kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

That we don't talk anymore, we don't talk anymore
We don't talk anymore, like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore, like we used to do

I finished my song in the chorus and opened my eyes again. They were looking at me with an amazed face. Jin Hyung and Jimin were smiling too, so I smiled back. After that, I saw Jungkook clap his hand, so the other students and his members also clap to me.

"You have a beautiful and deep voice." Sir Sejin complimented me and made me smile.

"Thank you," I said, then vowed to them and left quickly because it's still embarrassing.

"Omygod tae! You are so talented. You're voice is wonderful and beautiful." Jin Hyung said, making me blush more because of the compliment. "You did great, Tae!" Jimin said, then gave a thumbs up.

"Thank you for the beautiful voice, Taehyung! And that's it for today. See you tomorrow, everyone, for the start of training with the Bangtan members. They will take care of all of you, so don't be worried. All of you are allowed to look around and see you in the evening," Sir Sejin said, then leaving the place. The students are also leaving the place to look around the camp.

"So? Jin Hyung toured us in the camp," Jimin said. "Yeah! Let's go. I will be the tour guide," Jin Hyung said. He grabbed our hands, and then we started running somewhere.

"You guys want to take a bath in the falls?" Jin Hyung asked, and then we just nodded. "Okay! Let's go," he said, and then we ran again.