34

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Are you not ashamed? You are talking to our visitors and walking around without any clothes," Jhope Hyung said to us. He looks like a mother scolding her sons.

"Chill! They are also boys, so it means they have what we have," I said. Then he just gave me a weird face. "Whatever," he said.

"Jhope is like a version of Jin." Namjoon Hyung speaks while laughing a little. "Why?" Yoongi Hyung asked. "When we are still together, he always scolds me for little things like I did," Namjoon Hyung said, but we were shocked when he said it together.

"Huh? Together before! Are you not telling us something to us?" Jhope Hyung asked with a confused face.

"Yeah, I am still not telling you about our fast before," Namjoon Hyung said while scratching his nape. "Explain, Hyung," I said.

"Me and Jin have been classmates since high school. We are friends. Then I confessed to him, and he said that he also likes me. We have been together since third year, but I have been called our company. There's a rule of no relationship, so I chose the career over Jin. He was mad at the time, but he still supported me. After that, we didn't see each other." Namjoon Hyung tells his past story with Jin Hyung. We are shocked because he already knows Jin Hyung.

"Wow! So now you want to get him back, right? That's why you always come to him and follow him," I asked. Then Namjoon Hyung just nodded.

"We will help you and support you," Jhope Hyung said while smiling. "Thanks," Namjoon Hyung said.

"Let's go! Sejin Hyung said that we need to go to his cabin. He wants to talk about something." Yoongi Hyung speaks. "How did you know? That he wants to talk to us, Ehh? He did not come here," Jhope Hyung asked.

"He said to me yesterday, Actually, I think he is already waiting for us. The call time is 7:30, but it's already 9:30," Yoongi said while looking at his wrist watch. "Why didn't you tell me earlier? I'm sure that old man is already mad waiting for us," Namjoon Hyung said while laughing.

"I forgot! So let's go," Yoongi Hyung said, then he started walking outside. "He always forgot," Jhope Hyung whispered.

We went to Sejin Hyung's cabin. He is mad because we make him wait for how long? After that, he just discussed something about the first jam. He said that we are okay to not come, but we want to watch Taehyung and his friends performances.

"Look! Why are there so many students near the lake?" Jhope Hyung asked while pointing to the students. We are going back to our cabin when we go and look why there are many students.

When we went there, we saw three people in the water.

"It's that Taehyung or I'm just wrong?" Jhope Hyung said. I looked at the three voices, then I saw Taehyung and his friends.

After I confirm it's Taehyung, I jump to the water and get Taehyung out of the water. He is freezing, so I pick him up. The students are staring at us while whispering, and I look at Taehyung with a death glare.