23

Kim Taehyung's POV

Now we are in the cafeteria to eat lunch. All the students are so noisy, and they are chatting too loudly. Actually, the food that will be prepared today is what me and my best friend make.

"Jin hyung! Jimin! Wake up! We are going to the kitchen right now." I wake them up.

"Argh! I want to sleep more, but I promise that I will help you, Tae," Jin Hyung said while he was too lazy to stand up in his bed. Meanwhile, Jimin already stood up in his bed, and he was just fixing the mess in his bed.

"Okay! Let's go," Jin Hyung says when he stands up to his bed.

We go to the kitchen without taking a bath, but we wash our faces and also brush our teeth.

"Princess!" My mom said when he saw me. "Hi mom! I want you to meet my best friend." I said. She looked at my best friend while smiling.

"Hi kids! I'm Taehyung's mother, and nice to meet you." My mom great them. "Hi Mrs. Kim, my name is Kim Seokjin, but you can jin," Jin Hyung introduced himself. "Hi to Mrs. Kim! I'm Park Jimin, but you can call me Chim, and my mom is also working here," Jimin said.

"Oh, who's your mom here?" My mom asked. "Her name is Park Dara," Jimin answered. "Oh! She is my friend already here, but I know she is going somewhere," Mom said.

"Let's stop chatting! We need to prepare breakfast and lunch!" I said to them.

For breakfast, we prepare a pancake with chocolate drink, and for lunch, we have bulgogi and kimchi.

Back to Present...

"Woww! It's so yummy," Jin said while moaning because of the delicious food that was made by us.

"Wait! Tell us now, Jin Hyung," I said with excitement.

"Fine! But this is secret only," Jin Hyung said, and then we nodded.

"Me and Namjoon had a past! We were classmates in 1st high school, then we became friends, and then we found that we had feelings for each other, but suddenly, when we were almost 2 years old, we broke up because Namjoon chose to train the bighit agents to become idols. I was so angry at him that time because he left me, but I couldn't do anything because he already chose his career," Jin Hyung said with a sad face.

"I feel bad for you, Hyung," Jimin said.

"But now I forgive him, then he asks for a second chance," Jin Hyung said while smiling now. "Yah! Oh my God! I can't believe it!" Jimin yelled. "Shhh! Chim, don't yell." Jin Hyung scolded him and made me laugh. "You know what, Hyung? You are so kind because you still support him even though he left you," I said to him.

"I give him a second chance because I still love him," Jin Hyung said.

"So? Now is your turn, Tae! What happened to you and Jungkook?" Jimin asked. He already knows that we will be together when we are gone.