33

Kim Taehyung's POV

After almost an hour, we are still staying in the cold lake. Our bodies are freezing. I think I will already pass out, but I still need to be strong, or else the students and Lisa will see me as weak.

"I think I will pass out already," Jimin said, making us look at him. He is already closing his eyes when we hold his hand. "Jimin! You can pass out. They will see that we are weak, so please fight with it," Jin Hyung said. We made our bodies close to each other to feel some heat, but it was still cold because it had been almost an hour.

"Taehyung!" I saw Jungkook yelling my name while he was running in his back. You will see Namjoon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Jhope Hyung, who's also running.

Jungkook jumped in the water the same way Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung also did. They swim in our direction. But my knee is feeling weak already, and my eyes feel heavy.

"Tae! Why are you here?" Jungkook asked. He was holding me closer to his body to make me feel a little warm. "It's our *cough* punishment, kookie," I answered. I put my hands around his neck while holding my waist.

Jungkook swims back, so we will take out the cold water. I can't stand up straight already because my feet are freezing. Jungkook is my support when he sees me struggling to walk. He picks me up, and I can't protest because my lips are shaking.

"Jungkook? What is about this?" Lisa asked. She covered our way while he stared at me deathly. "Move! I need to make him warm!" Jungkook yelled to Lisa. "Why did you guys take them out to the water? That's their punishment," Lisa said.

"So? You are the one who's put them in the lake? Are you crazy, Lisa? Because of that, they can die." Yoongi Hyung yelled. I saw him carrying Jimin, who's already passed out, and also Jin Hyung, who's already passed out in Namjoon Hyung's arm.

"But that's their punishment," Lisa said. She is trying to make us go back to the water again.

"Leave!" Jungkook yelled at Lisa to make the girl move away.

Jungkook started walking again while still carrying me, while my friends were also carrying Hyung.

"Tha-nk y-ou so mu-ch for hel-ping us," I said to Jungkook before I passed out in his arms.

After that happened, I woke up in the familiar room, and then I remembered it's a Bangtan cabin. I have a headache and also a cold. I looked around to the cabin, then I saw Jimin and Jin Hyung still sleeping. I touched my forehead, and then I felt that I had cloth in my head.

"Oh, you already woke up?" Jhope Hyung said when he came in the door. I didn't notice him coming in the door. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Jungkook brings you here, as Namjoon and Yoongi did to your friends. They are going here already; they just got some medicine and food for you and your friends," Jhope Hyung said while preparing something on the small table.