40

Jeon Jungkook's POV

We watch the performances of Taehyung and his group mates. Actually, they are good, and Lisa is also good in the way she raps and her vocals. It's nice, but I'm just waiting for Taehyung and his friends to sing. They just back up singers in the entire song.

"I was waiting for Jin's voice, but they just had a second voice," Namjoon Hyung said while keeping his annoyed face.

"But you enjoyed the performance, right?" Yoongi Hyung said.

"Yes, but the performance will be best if the three sing too." Namjoon Hyung said, Make me, and Yoongi Hyung nodded the same thing.

"After their performance, I didn't see them," I said. Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung stopped their walks and looked at me.

"Yeah, right? What do you think? What they do after the shows, they didn't show to us," Yoongi said.

"Wait! Can you tell me guys, are you in love with Jin's friends? Tae and Chim?" Namjoon asked me and Yoongi Hyung.

"I think I like Taehyung, but I still like the person who plays the piano while singing, and I want that person to find it," I said. And they just look at me confused at the same time.

"Me? I like Jimin, but I still want to find the boy who dances in the park because he caught my heart with his moves," Yoongi Hyung said.

"What the fuck? How are we going to find that person you want?" Namjoon asked us.

"We can get help from the students here," I answered. "Yeah, but you're Yoongi? How are we going to find that man?" Namjoon Hyung asked Yoongi Hyung.

"You guys no need to help me because I already hired a private investigator and will soon find that boy," Yoongi Hyung said, and then we just gave him a nod.

"So? I'm the one who needs help," I said.

"Yeah, but how are we going to find that person?" Namjoon asked again.

"I think if I heard that person sing his song," I answered.

"Okay? So you know the song that person sings?" Yoongi Hyung said.

"Yes! I memorized it because I can't take it off in my head," I said.

"Fine! Tomorrow I need to see the lyrics, then we're going to tell the people in the camp," Namjoon Hyung said. We walked again to go to our cabin because Jhope Hyung is left alone there because he is still sick.

Deeper, deeper, the wound just gets deeper
Like pieces of broken glass that I can't reverse.
Deeper, it's just the heart that hurts every day.
You who were punished in my stead
You were only delicate and fragile.

I wrote the lyrics that I remembered after we arrived at our cabin. My hyung's are already asleep because they are tired, while I keep writing that part that I can't take off in my mind because of the wonderful voice.

Who is that person?
When will I meet her or him?
Why do I feel my heart beating fast for you?