16

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Omygod! I messed up why I said that loudly!? Now he knows that I admire him!" Jimin yelled inside the cabin when we arrived. He jumped in his bed, then whined like a kid.

"Yeah! You mess up, but good thing there is no one around that can hear you," Jin Hyung said. He is sitting on his bed while watching Jimin and eating his snacks.

"Jin hyung! Why didn't you accept to tour the Bangtan? That's your way to talk to them and be with them." I said because I'm thinking about the opportunity with the popular boy group. "Yeah! Taehyung is right. Why did you reject them?" Jimin asked too.

"Like I said, I don't want to be a bully," Jin Hyung answered. Me and Chim look at him weirdly because we do not get what Jin Hyung points out. "Huh?" we said at the same time, with our confused faces.

"Okay! I explained. If we tour the Bangtan, there's so many students who notice us and envy us too. And I'm sure if Lisa and her friends know about this, she will make our lives miserable. I'm sure she will investigate you two, and then she will let the people here know that you guys are poor. They will discriminate against you." Jin Hyung explained.

"I don't want to be discriminated against," Jimin said. "If you guys don't want to feel like that, stay away from Lisa and the Bangtan because we are not at the same level as them," Jin Hyung said.

"I didn't expect the students here to be treated like that. I always hear in the news that I'm happy here," I said. "In the news, the students here are kind, but in reality, they are not," Jin Hyung said more.

"The question is, why does Bangtan always come with us?" Jimin asked, and I and Jin Hyung also wondered why.

"I don't know! But we just need to avoid them," Jin Hyung answered.

EVENING

"Let's gooo! It's dinner time!" Jimin yelled. He is the first to wake up in our nap, then he just wakes us up.

"I want to sleep more," Jin Hyung said while he stood up with his close eyes.

We just wash our faces, then start walking and go to the cafeteria. When we arrived, they were already eating.

"The omelette is also yummy," Jimin said while eating his food.

"Chim, may I ask where your mom is?" I asked because tomorrow I will bring them to my mom. "I think she is still cleaning something," Jimin answered after he looked around.

"Hey! Tomorrow in the morning, I will bring you guys to my mom," I said to them. "Really? Oh my God! I'm excited to see your mom," Jin Hyung said. "What time are we going?" Jimin asked. "At 6:00 am, we are going to the kitchen because I promise my mom I will help her," I said. "We will help too," Jimin said, and then I just nodded and gave him a smile.

After eating, we go back to our cabin to sleep, but we talk first before sleeping, and we talk about scary things.