21

Third Person's POV

Taehyung is really upset with himself because he did not perform well. He feels shame for himself.

"Tae! Stop thinking negatively; you just did great," Jimin whispers to him.

"I will go to the bathroom," Taehyung said to Jimin, who stood up quickly so he would not come with him. "Tae!" Jimin yelled, but he just pretended that he didn't hear him.

When he opened the door, he saw Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung hugging each other outside.

"Jin hyung." Tae called to make them notice Tae. "Oh, Tae!? Are you okay?" Jin Hyung asked when he moved away from Namjoon Hyung. They looked nervous and awkward. "Ah? Yes, I'm fine. I just want to go to the bathroom." Tae answered and smiled. So his jin hyung will not worry about him.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He asked, but took his head as a no. "No need, Hyung! Go ahead inside; Jimin is alone there," Tae said to him. "Fine! I wait for you inside," Jin Hyung said, then smiled.

"Wait! Why are you guys hugging each other?" Tae asked with a confused face. "I will tell you later with Jimin," Jin answered. Tae just gave a nod and started walking away. Jin and Namjoon will come inside when they encounter Jungkook, who's like he's chasing someone.

"Jungkook!? Why do you look like chasing someone?" Namjoon asked. "Did you guys see Tae?" Jungkook asked immediately. "Ah, yeah," Jin answered. "Where is he?" Jungkook asked. "Wait!? Why are you finding him?" Namjoon asked.

"I did something really bad to him," Jungkook answered. "What!? You are the reason why Taehyung looks like crying!" Jin yelled to Jungkook. "I'm just kidding him! So please tell me where Taehyung goes?" Jungkook asked. "He was going to the bathroom, but we don't know where the bathroom is," Namjoon answered.

Jin just gave him the death glare at Jungkook because of what he did to Taehyung. When Jungkook knows where it is, he runs to chase him.

"Let's go! I know Jungkook can fix it," Namjoon said to Jin, making it calm down. They go inside.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook looked all over the bathroom, but Taehyung was not there. He was so tired of running.

Jungkook just walked to look around for Tae until he arrived at the bridge. He noticed someone sitting on the bridge.

"Taehyung," Jungkook called out to the boy who's sitting on the bridge.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said to make Taehyung look at him with a shocked face.

"For what?" Tae asked.

"For teasing at you! I just teased you that time," Jungkook said.

"Teasing?" Tae said with confusion. "Yes, teasing! Actually, you have a beautiful voice," Jungkook said. Then he sat inside Taehyung and also looked at the beautiful view.

"It's okay! I forgive you," Tae said while smiling. "You also have a beautiful smile," Jungkook said when he saw Tae's boxy smile. "Thank you," Tae said with a blushing face.

After that, the atmosphere between them is already silent. It's awkward.

"Jungkook hyung, they are finding you; I think you need to come back there," Tae said. He broke the silence between them.

"I don't want it to be relaxing here because so many things are beautiful," Jungkook said while staring at Taehyung.