29

Kim Taehyung's POV

Earlier in the morning, we were already in the cafeteria, eating peacefully, when the queen arrived.

"Hey! My backup singer?" Lisa greeted us, but we just pretended that we didn't hear her. "Hey! Don't be rude; I'm just here to talk about our performance in the first jam." Lisa said with a loud voice, making the students look at us and start whispering about us.

"What do you want? Can you tell already because we want to eat peacefully?" Jin said with an annoyed tone.

"I just want to know where we're going to practice," Lisa asked. "You are the team leader, right?" Jin asked back, and Lisa just nodded. "So? It's your responsibility to find a practice place," Jin Hyung said, then rolled his eyes.

"Fine! See you near the lake, and there's a big tree," Lisa said, then left us alone to make us feel peaceful again.

"I don't know why they are rude to Lisa."

"They think that they are also famous because Bangtan is friends with them."

"They are delulu."

"Ewww! The just faggot and trash."

"I think that Jimin and Taehyung are hiding something."

"They just assumed that they were already popular."

When Lisa leaves, we think that we will have a peaceful life again, but the students are starting to talk about us in a bad way. The students here really have a bad attitude.

"In their eyes, we are bad people," Jimin said with a sad face. "Let's go! I can't take their comments anymore because if I can't control myself, I'm sure I will hurt them already," Jin Hyung said.

We left the cafeteria and went to the bridge over the lake. This place is peaceful because the students are still eating in the cafeteria.

"In the end, Lisa is the victim." I said, then laughed because of the pathetic drama that she did make us look bad. "But I notice she can control everything," Jimin said. "You are right, Jimin! Lisa can control everything because she is from a famous and rich family," Jin Hyung said.

"You are also rich, Hyung," I said. He looked at me. "But my dad didn't support my training because he held my money; I can use it in school," Jin Hyung explained. "Mygad! Our life is miserable," Jimin said, then gave a deep sigh.

"May I ask Hyung? Can we use that boat?" I asked Jin Hyung, and then they looked at the boat. "Ah, yes," Jin Hyung answered. "I want to try it," I said. "Next time, Tae! We can use it, but we are busy in the first jam, even though we are just backup singers of that witch," Jin Hyung said.

"Wait!? Why didn't I see the bangtan?" Jimin asked. I'm also confused why we are not seeing them around. "I think they are just in their cabin. They can't come out because they are being chased by the other students," Jin Hyung said.

"What if we go there?" Jimin asked. "Ohhh! You already miss Yoongi Hyung?" I asked him at the same time if I wanted Jimin to be teased.