43

Kim Taehyung's POV

"What is the name of the company?" Lisa asked us. Jimin and I were already nervous and scared at the same time.

"It's none of your business. Let's go," Jin Hyung said. He will grab our hands to leave when Lisa speaks again.

"Just admit it that you guys are lying to us! That your friend Jin is not a son of a businessman. They are just children of one servant here! I saw you!" Lisa yelled because of that.

"Lisa! Why are you doing this?" Jin Hyung asked.

"I'm telling the truth! Not like you guys just pretending to make it closer to the bangtan," Lisa said, and then they were laughing.

"Yes! We lied about our parents, but we don't want to discriminate here. Yes, my mother is working here as a chef," I said.

"Mine? My mom is also a worker here," Jimin said too.

"We get here because of the free," I already said to them.

"Eww! Poor boys," Lisa said, and then they all laughed.

I turn at my back to meet Jungkook, who looks so angry, and Yoongi Hyung, who's looking Jimin.

"You just pretend to be my friend to you!?" Jungkook yelled at me and made me have tears in my eyes.

"I did not tell you to be my friend, Jungkook! And please let me explain," I said to him, but he just pushed my hand to his.

"I don't like a liar," Jungkook said, leaving with his hyung.

Everyone leaves us while we are crying.

"I'm sorry! This is my fault," Jin Hyung said.

"It's okay," I said to him.

Next day, morning.

We have training with Bangtan, and I still feel ashamed of myself, and I know Jimin also feels the same.

We are in the room while the students are looking at me and Jimin, then laughing. We just avoid them and do not look at them.

After a minute, the bangtan arrived, and me and my friends were just in the corner. They stared at us while Jungkook was still angry at me.

"I know the final jam is near; I hope you will be great," Namjoon Hyung said. I look at Jin Hyung, rolling his eyes while Namjoon Hyung is talking.

"Why are you rolling your eyes?" I asked. "I hate him! That boy was also angry at me because I lied. I tried to explain, but he just walked away," Jin Hyung said.

"I know that you will do well, but please, in that final jam, be yourself and stop pretending to be loved by everyone," Jungkook said. I looked at him and made our eyes meet, but he immediately avoided it. I know I am the one who's talking about, and I can't do anything if he doesn't want to hear my explanation.

AT CAFETERIA.

We were eating peacefully when Lisa and her friends arrived at our table.

"Opxzz!" Lisa said when he threw the pasta in my face.

"What the heck! Do you really want to fight!?" Jin Hyung yelled.

"I didn't do anything," Lisa said.

I pick my pasta too. "I hate it if someone really wants to mess with me," I said, then threw the pasta to her, and we walked away, leaving her with pasta in her hair.