25

Kim Taehyung's POV

"So? Now is your turn tae! What happened to you and jungkook?" Jimin asked, He already knows that we are together when we are gone.

"I didn't know that Jungkook followed me then he found me on the bridge, I was sitting there and enjoying the view when he arrived. Jungkook said sorry to me. He just teases me. I forgive him but he sits by my side to also join to enjoy the view. He asked me some questions about if i want to be an idol then when we are going back in the training room he asked me if i can be his friend, First i said no but he really wants me to be friend to him so i accept then he is already my friend." I tell the entire story.

"Wow! Jin hyung is soon to be boyfriend of namjoon hyung then my little Taetae is the new friend of jungkook!" Jimin said with a shock face.

"Don't worry you will also friend them." Jin hyung said.

"By the way? Where are they?" Jimin asked, then looked around. "I think they're just somewhere." I said.

"Are guys finding us?" Someone speaks, We look where the voice and we saw the idols are standing.

"No! We're not." I said immediately. "Really?" Jungkook asked with his smirk face. It looked like he would tease me again.

"Wait! Can you guys stop teasing each other? Because the students are looking at us." Jin hyung said make me look around, The students are whispering and looking at us.

"What are you guys doing here? You're sitting there." Jin hyung said to the idols who's standing behind us.

"We want to join to have lunch with you and your friends." Namjoon hyung answered to his soon to be boyfriend again.

"Nope! You can't have lunch with us." Jin Hyung said, The bangtan looks weird.

They do not speak... The bangtan just walks in our vacant seat in front and they sit without our consent.

"Yah! Why did you sit there? Did I allow you?" Jin Hyung asked Namjoon hyung who's sitting at his side.

"Jin! Stop talking, We are already hungry so let us eat." Namjoon hyung said, Jin hyung just looked at him with the death glare.

"Hi tae!" Jungkook greets me, He is sitting by my side. "Hi too! Kookie." I said, When i realized what i called him i covered my mouth with wide eyes.

"It's okay! You can call me that." Jungkook said while smiling. "Kookie hyung." I said.

"Ehh? Tae." Jimin called, He was sitting in between me and jin hyung. "Yes? Chim." I asked and looked at him.

"Why is Yoongi hyung looking at me like that?" Jimin whispers while looking at Yoongi hyung who is just staring at him.

"I don't know chim? Maybe you can ask him." I said, I look at Jungkook who's eating his food.

"Uh-h? Yoongi hyung why are you staring like that?" I heard Jimin asked the boy who was sitting in his front. "Nothing... I'm just staring at the beautiful view." Yoongi said, Jimin's cheeks are red.

He covered his face using my arm and made me laugh at his action.