07

Kim Taehyung's POV

I sing the song that I wrote when I hear something inside, so I stop singing and playing the piano and get the things that I need to throw in the trash can. Then I leave the place quickly. What if someone heard that I'm singing and playing?

"Relax, tae! He or she does not see you," I said to myself while walking to our cabin.

I was walking, looking at my feet, when I bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" She said. I looked at her with wide eyes. "I'm sorry," I said quickly. "Tsk! Look at where you are going!" She yelled. "I'm sorry," I said again. She just gave me rolled eyes. "Are you not familiar with me? I'm Lisa, the star of the music camp," Lisa said proudly. "I know you! And I'm sorry if I'm not looking at..." I said to her again because I didn't want to have a fight with her. I can't fight with her.

"Lisa! Let's go already," one of her friends said. "Fine. Next time, look your way," Lisa said again to me, and I nodded to her.

I proceed where I'm going, and then I see my friends eating something.

"Oh! Tae you here! Do you want chips?" Jin Hyung asked when I sat to his side. "Are you okay, Tae?" Jimin asked. "I'm fine! I just bumped into Lisa," I said to them. "What? You bumped into Lisa? Mygad! They will bully you because you mess up," Jin Hyung said. I just gave them silence because I was thinking something.

"Tae!" Jin Hyung yelled. "What?" I asked. "Are you not scared?" Jin Hyung asked. "Scared about what?" I asked back. "To Lisa and her friends," Jin Hyung said. "I'm not, and I don't need to bother them because I already have a problem right now," I said while pouting my mouth. "What is your problem?" Jimin asked.

"I was cleaning the meeting area when I saw a piano and started playing and singing that I wrote when I heard some noise outside, and I think someone heard me while singing," I explained to them. "He or she sees you?" Jin Hyung asked, then I shook my head as a no. "That person did not see you? He or she does not know you, so stop being problematic," Jimin said. He is right about why I am thinking that person if he or she does not see me.

"So, Tae? Are you writing a song!?" Jin Hyung asked, and I just nodded. "OMYGAD!! You are talented," I said.

"Writing a song is used to express myself or my feelings about why I can create a song," I said to them.

"Wow!" Jimin said, and then I just giggled at him.

"Here is the song that I already wrote," I said. I get my notebook that is full of the songs that I created and then give them to them.

"Tae! This is so many who can release some albums already," Jin Hyung said, and I just laughed.