22

Third Person's POV

Jungkook and Taehyung are still sitting on the bridge. They are just admiring the view.

"Taehyung? Do you want to be an idol?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a confused face because he was wondering why Jungkook asked him like that.

"I don't know, but if there's any opportunity, I will accept it," Taehyung answered. "What do you think about me?" Jungkook asked again.

"Hyung for me. You are so talented. I know you have a bad attitude, but I don't want to judge you because I didn't know you well." Taehyung answered. While Taehyung answered the question, Jungkook just stared at him with admiration, and he was also shocked when he knew Taehyung's answer.

"Do you like me?" Jungkook asked. "Yes! Because you are so talented," Taehyung said with a smile. "If I'm just a normal person, will you still like me?" he asked again. "Of course! You are so handsome! But I don't like your attitude," Taehyung said, then giggled.

"You are so cute if you are smiling," Jungkook said while still admiring. Taehyung had already looked at him because their eyes met each other.

They stay like that for a while; Taehyung and Jungkook capture their eyes.

"I think we need to go already," Taehyung said immediately when he already noticed that they were staring at each other for how long.

They are already standing up in their seats and starting to walk silently.

"Ehm? Taehyung, can we be friends?" Jungkook breaks the silence. "B-ut! I think I can't because it doesn't look good if you are friends with people in different states; I mean, you are an idol and me, just a normal student," Taehyung said. "There's no problem if I am friendly to you!" Jungkook said.

" E-hhh?"

"Please! Tae? I will be a good friend to you! You don't like it if you are a friend of your idol?" Jungkook said. "I want—okay, fine! We can be friends." Taehyung gave up and accepted being friends with Jungkook. The idol jumped and yelled yes when Taehyung accepted his offer.

"Thank you, little tiger!" Jungkook said, then hugged Taehyung tightly, which shocked the boy in the idol. When Taehyung processed what Jungkook did, he also hugged back.

"Let's go! There might be someone finding us," Jungkook said after their hug.

While walking, Taehyung was still shocked by what happened a while ago. He felt butterflies in his stomach while dancing.

After a minute of walking,.

"Tae! We are already here," Jungkook said to Taehyung, who's spacing out. "Tae! I said, ''we here." Jungkook said with a little loudness, bringing Taehyung back to reality. "Oh, let's go." Taehyung said he would leave Jungkook outside and come to the training area. When he opens the door, the students look at him weirdly, as does the other Bangtan member. After that, Jungkook also comes.

Taehyung went back to his seat, and then he found his best friend looking at him with a worried face.

"Tae! Where did you go? You said that you were going to the bathroom only," Jimin said. "I found a beautiful view, then Jungkook saw me," Tae said. "Jungkook did something to you?" Jin asked. "Nothing! Later I will tell you guys, but Jin Hyung, you also need to tell me something." Taehyung said that he remembered what he saw outside about Jin.