3

Walking through the cafeteria of Forks High, knowing it wasn't gonna be the last time I graduated highschool, made everything kind of dreary

Walking through the cafeteria of Forks High, knowing it wasn't gonna be the last time I graduated highschool, made everything kind of dreary. Jasper rubbed his thumb over my hand and I look up at him to see him give me a look of concern. I shake my head, squeezing his hand softly to reassure him that I was okay. We had made to the table where Alice, Noah, Bella, and Edward sat with Bella's human friends. I took the seat beside Bella and Jasper sat next to me closer to Noah. "So I've decided to throw a party!" Alice announces with a smile after Mike and Jess stopped talking.

"After all how many times are we gonna graduate high school," Jasper comments and I snort Edward exhales with a smile when Angela spoke up.

"A party? At your place?" She asks and Alice smiles wide

"I've never seen your house," Jessica says her face expressionless in shock. I roll my eyes at her as Eric leans over and whispers, "No ones ever seen their place," He points out

"Another party Alice?" Edward asks

"It'll be fun," She defends

"That's what you said the last time," Bella and I chime in at the same time and I look at Bella with a smile. Alice's face slacks and her eyes gloss over. The familiar chime of worry fills me. I look at Jasper who holds my hand tightly as the feeling intensifies before disappearing. I hear Bella talking to Angela to distract and I look at Edward, who looked just as worried as I was.

__________________________________________

Jumping into the passenger seat of Jasper's car, we headed back to the Cullen house where Alice was going to tell us about her vision. I knew it had to do with Bella, seeing as Edward took her to the station to have dinner with dad. I sat in the passenger seat playing with my fingers as we sped down the road. When we pulled into the house I got out of the car Jasper outstretched his hand and I took it softly. Alice and Noah had beat us here. I took a seat on the sofa as Alice began detailing the vision. Victoria was back and according to Alice, she was going to hunt Bella within the next few days. Jasper squeezed my hand as my nerves grew. I looked at him as I listen for Edward, who was approaching the house. He pulled the door open looking at me "Bella's heading to Florida," Edward says, and I nod relieved that she was going to be safe.