55

Alice and Noah immediately get stopped by the Volturi guards

Alice and Noah immediately get stopped by the Volturi guards. "My dear, dear Alice," Aro speaks, excited by her presence. "We're so glad to see you here after all," Aro gloats Alice, doesn't say anything about his excitement and gets straight to her point.

"I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind," She says, putting her hand out to him, she speaks. "Let me show you," She offers, and he orders his guards to let her through. Demetri takes this time to slap Noah, who growls to be let through after his mate. Alice gives her hand to Aro, who eagerly takes it to see her vision. I gasp as my body tenses and chills run through me. Suddenly I was in her head, watching her vision through her eyes. Aro searches her for a few moments before she pulls her hand from him. "It doesn't matter what I show you," She comments, "Even when you see, you still won't change your decision," She turns back to us whispering now. I look at Bella to see her whisper something to Jacob. Jacob turns running away with Renesmee, who looks scared. I watch one of the guards follow on Caius' orders. Suddenly Alice roundhouse kicks Aro, who goes flying.

We all collectively gasp. Aro skids through the snow, angered by Alice's disrespect. Two guards grab her and she fights their grip. "Take her away," Aro orders. Noah fights the guards hold as Alice fights the men holding her.

"Let her go!" Carlisle yells running toward the Volturi. Both Aro and Carlisle jump and a sickening crack is heard. I gasp when Carlisle's body falls and Aro holds his head. Esme's bloodcurdling scream resounds and everyone tenses. The loss of Carlisle shakes everyone. We immediately advance on the Volturi who are excited for the fight. Aro raises his arms and his guard come for us immediately. I close my eyes allowing my abilities to control me. I scream feeling guards crush. I feel arms wrap around my and I twist my body colliding with the floor. I feel their hands on my face and my eyes snap open. I use my hands pushing on his face just the same when suddenly a mass of fur grabs them. I stand looking for Jasper in the mass of people. I find him destroying someone. I turn, twisting the arms of a witness and using their weight. I watch their bodies shatter in half before turning and shattering someone else.

I watch Jane focus on him and my heart, if it were beating, stops. I couldn't do anything about it because another vampire got me off guard. I try to defeat him, but his upper hand gives him an advantage but I manage to wrap my legs and arms around them and squeeze, their head popped off like a balloon popping. I look up only to see Jasper being killed. I scream looking at Jane who smirked. I watch Jane walk away, only to have her bubble popped when Emmett kills her brother for his. My vision turns red and my eyes were set on Jane. I run toward her barely paying attention to the vampires in my wake to see her eyes widen. I catch up to her, gripping her by the throat. "He was the love of my life," I whisper, "You'll regret that," I say, pushing my thumbs into her eyes hearing her scream. I feel her skin under mine and a fire ignites in me as I grab her wrists and pull leaving her without her arms before feeding her to wolves. Her screams only satisfied my anger slightly. My vision set its sights on Demetri.

Suddenly as chasm breaks the earth. I fly over it, my hands grasping Demetri who reacts immediately. He manages to get a few hits when Edward distracts him by flying over us. I grasp Demetri's face. "You killed him," I whispered before twist my wrists and watching he's head fall into the snow. The Volturi kings decide to join the fight now. I occupy myself with the others of the guard knocking them down, my anger still rampant. Caius didn't last long, the Denalis ending him within minutes. Marcus was next to go, though he didn't put up a fight. Leaving Aro alone. I watch Bella and Edward go after Aro. Bella goes flying when Aro hits her right into Edward. I watch them work together to take him down. I rush to their side seeing other vampires get them. I was to late and my sister lit with Aro.

I gasp when suddenly everything disappeared. I look at Jasper who stood next to me and Bella who was across from me. I had only seen Alice's vision. Aro drops Alice's hand, shocked by what he'd seen. "Now you know," Alice speaks, "That's your future, unless you decide on another course," Her voice has some grit to it.

"We cannot alter our course," Caius speaks, "The child still poses a great threat,"

"But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world?" Edward calls I look at him confused. "Could we leave in peace?" Edward asks

"Of course. But that cannot be known,"

"Actually it can," Edward says, and two people enter the field. They move quickly into view. A woman and a man, their features similar. The sounds of beads tapping against each other could be heard as well as the crunching of the snow.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own," Alice addresses the Volturi. "Among the Ticuna tribe in Brazil,"

"We have enough witnesses," Caius contests

"Let them speak, brother," Aro stops him, the fear of his future looming large.

"I am half human, half vampire. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My aunt, Huilen, raised me as her own. I made her immortal," The gorgeous woman by his side glances up to him with maternal love in her eyes.

"How old are you?" Bella asks fear for her own child.

"150 years,"

"At what age did you reach full maturity?" Aro asks

"I became full-grown 7 years after my birth. I have not changed since then," He answers

"And your diet?" Aro asks again

"Blood, human food. I can survive on either,"

"These children are much like us," Marcus comments speaking for the first time, his tone was bored.

"Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemies," Aro turns to his brother putting a hand on his shoulder shaking his head.

"Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today," His voice shined with grief. They all turn and leave. Aro staying behind to turn and look at us. "Such a prize," He then turned an left. With their disappearance I broke. The loud gasp of pain as I fell to my knees.

"Leave her," Alice comments, "What she saw, what she saw, no one should have to see," I look up at Jasper and then Bella. I knew the danger was gone, but my heart was still heavy. I knew everyone was celebrating, Jasper wrapped himself around me.

"I saw you die," I whispered, "I saw you and Bella die," He held me as I fought the vision out of my head. I sigh, "We're safe," I whisper and he nods and I pull away kissing him feverishly. "I love you so much,"

AUTHORS NOTE
I can't believe that after this just the epilogue is left. I'm crying