27

Bella beat me to the phone call, she sounded panicked, "Lilith," She said she didn't let me speak before she spoke "I think Edward wants to kill our baby," She admits, "I can't, I won't," I shush her

"I won't let that happen Bella," I promise squeezing my eyes closed. We didn't know what this baby was capable of, what it'd do to Bella and that made me nervous. But I'd never take her choice away. If she wanted to have this baby there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Can you get Rose?" I was surprised by her question but got the blonde anyways. Passing the phone off to her. She told Rosalie about her want, I saw Rose's eyes soften as she agreed to help Bella without a second thought. Likely knowing if she was in her position, she would've made the same choice. Rose handed the phone to me again, "Lilith," Bella said, shakily "I'm scared," She admits

"I know Bells," I say, "It'll be okay," I assure, "Come back safe, I'll be waiting for you. I love you,"

"I love you too," She responds before hanging up the phone. I sigh putting the phone down. What was our lives.

__________________________________________

Bella came home about an hour ago. I stood on the other side of Bella where Carlisle was working on trying to find a baby. "I can't see anything," He says I almost hear the relief in Edward. "Somethings definitely there, but the amniotic membrane is too thick to see through," He informs confirming Bella strong suspicion of her pregnancy. Bella almost smiles as Edward's face drops. She goes to grab his hand, but he pulls away from her, not allowing her to grasp his hand. Her face drops to match his expression, I cringe picking up her other hand and holding it tightly. She gave me a sad smile but doesn't let go.

"When can you remove it," Bella's hand tightens and her eyes squeeze shut in agony.

"No," Bella says, with no chance of argument, "No, Edward," Carlisle exhales looking between the woman he considered a daughter and the man he considered a son. I glare at Edward.

"Carlisle," Edward said, ignoring Bella

"Edward," Bella said her voice growing angry. She then looks at Carlisle, "I'm not having an abortion," The strength in her voice, in the words she spoke, shook me for a second. Carlisle looks at his son.

"Bella, you have to understand the risks of this pregnancy," Carlisle starts gently, "There's a chance that this fetus will not be compatible with your body, you could die," My breath catches sharply, as does Edwards.

"I don't care," She spits glaring at Edward, who refused to look at her, "I'm not killing my baby," Carlisle looks at Edward and back at Bella before nodding respecting the choice that Bella made. Edward leaves the room quickly. The loud slam of the door made Bella jump, tears having begun to slip from her eyes. Carlisle leaves after Edward. She begins to cry harshly. I move sitting next to her holding her as she shook. My sister was gonna die, and there's little I could do about it.

AUTHORS NOTE
Happy holidays! A surprise update for the holidays. Hope you guys have a merry little Christmas and a happy holidays.