25

Bella being gone really made everything feel different

Bella being gone really made everything feel different. Not bad, just different. I was so used to having my other half with me everywhere to know she was on a whole other part of the world, and it be for a good thing, left me feeling like I had whiplash. I felt a pair of lips on my shoulder causing me to look at Jasper. "A penny for your thoughts?" He propositioned I smiled turning to him. My legs over his thighs as I looked into his eyes, the honey shade bringing me warmth.

"It's nothing," I promise to place a kiss on his hands "I'm happy," I say without being prompted which caused him to smile teasingly

"I know," I roll my eyes pushing him. He grabs my wrist pulling me ontop of him as he laid down. I laugh pushing a kiss to his nose, than one on his cheek, and finally one to his lips. We get lost in each other when the door swings open. I look up to see Alice. I groan loudly seeing the large white book with my name in cursive on the cover.

"We have a wedding to plan," She says her eyes fierce and demanding. I lean my head into Jasper's chest.

"I may kill your sister," I whisper and he laughs I sit up "We just had a wedding, shouldn't we wait a little?"

"Its never to early to get married!" She squealed "Well," She pauses before shaking her head "Nevermind that, we have to get to planning to make sure everything is in order," I sigh looking at Jasper who shrugs.

"Fine," I say and she squeals turning to leave the room. I look at Jasper who laughs kissing me.

"Go help her before she comes back and rips our heads off," Jasper says and I groan but get up following the pixie to help her plan my wedding.