19

A few days had passed and I sat in the Cullen house when Esme called me

A few days had passed and I sat in the Cullen house when Esme called me. I furrow my brows standing finding her and Carlisle stood together a box in her hands. "We'd realized that we hadn't given you a crest," Esme says opening the box presenting me with a ring with the Cullen crest set in, black diamonds lining the band. I look back up at Carlisle and Esme with wide eyes my heart filling when I realized they were showing me that I was family. Esme takes my hands putting the black box in my hands. "You're family," Esme promises I immediately pulled her in for a tight hug whispering thank yous moving to Carlisle.

"You have no idea how much this means," I whisper taking the ring out and sliding it onto my right hand onto my pointer finger. I knew what this meant, my place in this coven was solid and I knew my forever was truly starting with a family I knew would love me till the end.

"Of course," Esme whispers taking my hand in hers as I looked between Carlisle and Esme, my heartwarming a wide smile on my lips. It was official. I couldn't help myself as I pulled them in for another hug. Jasper watched from the doorway, approaching when I'd seen him wrapping me in his arms placing a kiss to my forehead. Esme smiled just as wide as I did, I knew if I was human tears would be coming from my eyes from the emotions I was feeling.

"Thank you," I whisper "For everything," I say putting my hands on Jasper's arm this bliss was something I wanted to go on forever. I was loved.