8

Jacob and Edward spent their time fighting over Bella, which drove me massively insane

Jacob and Edward spent their time fighting over Bella, which drove me massively insane. I spent a good portion of the time patrolling through our home and waiting for a threat. I walked up to the window glancing out to see Alice and Emmett staring at the house, and I watched the wolves change post with Alice and Emmett. I tensed when I sensed a presence in my room only to relax when I realized it was Jasper. He approached me placing his hands on my shoulders. I leaned back into him, "You know it's crazy," I say, and he hummed, "I thought turning would make me strong, I thought I would be invincible, but even with the speed, the strength, all of it, I still feel weak. Breakable," He places a kiss on my neck.

"You're one of the strongest women I know," He mumbles, "You aren't breakable," he places another kiss higher on my neck, "You're more than you know," he puts a kiss under my ear. "I love you," I turn, kissing him softly, in a fit of passion my back meets the wall, his hands on either side of my head. My hands finding the buttons to his shirt hastily unbuttoning them, pulling the shirt off and letting it fall on the floor pooling around our feet. Jasper's hands pushed my shirt above my hips I pull away, allowing him to pull it over my head.

"Jesus Christ, guys, please stop!" I hear Edward from below I groan stomping hard on the floor hearing his laugh and Bella's confusion. He explains it to her, and she groans causing another laugh. I pick my shirt up off the floor, moving to put it back on, Jasper lets out an audible huff and I chuckle looking at him as he sat on my bed.

"I know, your brothers an asshole," I said, moving toward him straddling his lap "It's okay we'll get alone time at some point," I promise, kissing him again, feeling his hands on my hips as we get lost in each other again, only for me to pull away once again, leaning my forehead on his.

"Screw you, Edward," He mumbles and I hear another quiet laugh, and I fall on the plush of the bed humming annoyed.

"I second that,"