36

I looked at Jasper who stood in the corner watching Renesmee with wonder, she was a bit of an enigma to us even though our family felt complete with her addition

I looked at Jasper who stood in the corner watching Renesmee with wonder, she was a bit of an enigma to us even though our family felt complete with her addition. Edward had taken Bella to hunt before meeting the small beauty. I moved to Jasper, grasping his hand. "What are you thinking?" I whisper, his gold eyes fleet to me and then back to our niece.

"About how I wish we could've had something like that," I look again at Renesmee who cooed at Esme who bounced her on her knee. "How I wish I could give you that," I shake my head

"I never wanted kids," I admitted, "It never felt like it was meant for me," I tell him, his eyebrows crease in surprise and I laugh. He did tell his age sometimes, "Motherhood was never meant for me. I am perfectly happy with where I am, with you," I promise him, and he smiles at me placing a kiss on my forehead. "You don't have to worry about giving me anything, I have everything I want," I lean into his chest watching Renesmee who looked back at me her smile wide as she giggled at Esme's bounces. Rustling was heard through the forest, alerting everyone that Bella was back. Esme looks at me and I take Renesmee into my arms, is that mom? Renesmee asked through her thoughts. Looking at her I nod, and she smiles. Jacob goes out first testing Bella as I quietly talk to Renesmee, Rosalie watching close to us. Jacob comes in with a smile standing close to me as well. Bella and Edward follow behind.

"Welcome to the family," Esme says Bella smiles

"You look amazing, Bella," Alice speaks

"Someone's been waiting to meet you," Carlisle says, and I turn with Renesmee who gurgles wanting Bella to hold her. Bella stalls, grasping the babies' beauty. I smile at my sister, who looks completely enthralled with the life she created. I move, passing her off to my sister who took her eagerly. Renesmee lifts her small hand to Bella's cheek. I'm assuming she's showing her memories, but everyone watches quietly. I move to Jasper who wraps his arms around my waist without missing a beat.

"What was that?" Bella whispers not taking her eyes off of Renesmee

"She showed you the first memory she has of you," Edward tells Bella who does look up at Edward

"Showed me? How?" Bella asks

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? How does Lilith sense danger?" Edward lists with a proud smile. "She's gifted," He states

"I've only been out for two days?" For this she looks up at Carlisle and everyone frowns

"Her growth rate is unprecedented," Carlisle informs everyone gets quiet when Jacob speaks up, ruining Bella's first moments with her daughters.

"Alright, that's enough experimenting for one day," He reaches for Renesmee

"Jacob," Edward warns, "She's doing great,"

"Yeah, let's not push it,"

"Let's not make this about you, once again," I comment Jacob glares at me when Bella speaks taking his attention.

"What's your problem?" Bella asks angling her daughter away from the possessive wolf. His eyes widen very slightly as he realizes he'd dug his own grave. I smirk when Rosalie smiles.

"Oh, do tell her Jacob,"

"This should be good," Emmett comments, and I look back at him smiling.

"Hold on a second," Edward says, taking Renesmee into her arms, "Bella," He says everyone watched as everything fell into place for my brunette twin.

AUTHORS NOTE
The final part of this story has started, god this has been 4 years of my life and I'm so happy with it. I started this story when I entered high school and now I'm leaving with it finished. Thank you to all of the readers and people who comment you guys mean the world to me. Anyways, please enjoy Part 3
Jules