Epilouge

Today was the day, the day I finally got to marry the love of my life

   Today was the day, the day I finally got to marry the love of my life. I look at Bella with fear in my eyes. Mom stood crying once again just like she did at Bella's wedding. "Were you this scared to marry Edward?" I ask her and she laughs but nods

   "It'll pass as soon as you see him at the end of the aisle, "Bella promises. She fixes my veil and I nod. "The world will still, and everything will make sense. Everything and anything you've ever felt will pale in comparison to that moment," I inhale looking over to my twin, she smiles at me pulling me into a tight hug which I return lovingly, and looking at the back of the room at my dad who wiped his tears.

   "You look so beautiful, Lilith," I smile and Bella joins me at my side.

   "Let's get you married," I laugh at her echo of my words on her wedding day. Mom leaves sobbing to go sit with Phil. I looped my arms with dad hearing Meredith singing as I get ready to walk. The lyrics of the song I get to love you can be heard before I make it down the aisle. The aisle is filled with flowers, peonies to be exact. My bridal party go down moving to their seats and turning to me. Their wide smiles as I head down the aisle.

And they say love is a journey
I promise that I'll never leave
When it's too heavy to carry
Remember this moment with me

   Dad passed my hand into Jasper as she finished the song. It went quiet and Meredith sits. The minister starts, though the words go in one ear and out the other as I stare at Jasper. When he gets to the vows is when I listen. "Please repeat after me," Minister Webber looks at Jasper.

   "I, Jasper Whitlock-Hale, take you, Lilith Anne Swan, to be my wife." Jasper says, "I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, through richer and through the poorer," He whispers this, his eyes never leaving the mine. "I promise to love and honor you for as long as we both shall live." I smile as he slides my band onto my finger.

   "I, Lilith Anne Swan, take you, Jasper Whitlock-Hale, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, through richer and through poorer. I promise to love and honor you for as long as we both shall live." I whisper sliding his band on.

   "With the power invested in me, I present you Mr. and Mrs. Whitlock-Hale. You may now kiss the bride," Jasper takes my face in his hands, kissing me deeply. I can hear the cheers of our family, but I held onto my husband. I smile turning to our family. I was finally married.
__________________________________________

   At the reception friends and family joined us, I danced with Bella and Renesmee. Everything felt perfects. "Mrs. Whitlock-Hale," Jasper says approaching me, wrapping an arm around my waist resting his hand carefully on my stomach.

   "I like the sound of that," I say leaning back watching Bella and Renesmee rejoining Edward. "I love the sound of that, Mr. Whitlock-Hale," I turn to him

   "I'm glad," He whispers, "Because I love the sound of it too," He kisses me. I smile into the kiss leaning further into him. "I love you," He says

   "And I, you," I whisper back. A softer song played and we swayed. I lay my head on his shoulder. "This is the best day I've had in a very long time," I tell him

   "It comes second too?" He asks, his voice amused

   "The day we had our first kiss," I say in an obvious tone and I laughed, he did the same. His hands slightly tighten over my hips.

   "Can I cut in?" The gruff voice of my father cuts in.

   "Dad," I say noticing the teary look in his eyes. He hugs me tightly.

   "Both my little girls married," He whispers beginning to slowly sway to the music. "I love you both so much," He says

   "I love you too, Dad," I say, "Thank you," I whisper

   "For what?" He asks amused

   "Being there for me, even when I've been less than the daughter you deserve," I say

   "That's me just being your father, Lil, I'll always be there for you even when you don't want me to," I give him another hug. I lean my head on his shoulder swaying with him.

__________________________________________

4 months later

   On the baseball pitch that started it all, I watch Carlisle put out the bases. Edward and Bella were dressed in similar outfits when suddenly Alice calls. "It's time!" She smirks. I look at Jasper with a smile, twisting the bat in my hand, reading myself for Alice's pitch. The ball whizzes toward me and the loud smack of the bat and the ball goes flying. I watch Emmett and Edward run after it as I run through the bases. I was exactly where I needed to be.