Genma and Iruka

A couple of days after Kurenai had come to visit, there was a knock on my door again. I opened the door with a smile and it immediately fell and I began to tear up. Fucking hormones. The two males looked at me confused and worried and then confused again when they saw my swollen belly. I stepped aside and let them in, both of them exchanging a look of uncertainty as I did.

"Asa was just making tea, do either of you want some?" I asked as I sat in a chair while the two males took either side of the couch.

"Please." Iruka smiled.

"If you don't mind." Genma nodded.

"Please, Asa, two more cups." She gave me a small smile and a nod before pouring more tea.

We sat in silence as she carried the tray over and sat it on the coffee table. "Please keep it down, Raiu is sleeping."

"Thank you." We all managed to say at relatively the same time. As exited the room and went to hang laundry outside.

"Raiu, is that her son?" Genma asked.

"What?" I laughed lightly, "He's my son."

Genma spit his tea back into his cup and Iruka began coughing violently. "What?" Genma croaked.

"Let's back up," I sat my cup down, "What have you heard about me?"

"Well," Iruka looked to Genma and then focused on me again, "Nothing. All we, or anyone for that matter, knows is that you're home." Home.

"No one is even talking about where you live. I had to beg Kurenai to tell me." Genma admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Really? Kakashi hasn't said anything to anyone?" I asked, my heart burning with emotion.

"Kakashi? We hardly see him these days." Iruka said, "He's on missions or with Jade most of the time." Genma gave a harsh look at the mention of the woman.

"I know about Jade, it's fine. She makes him happy. I was gone for three years almost, I can't blame him for moving on." I couldn't, though it hurt to admit.

"But you have a son, and you're pregnant," Iruka stated the obvious, but I could tell he wanted to change the subject.

"Yes, I'm due in April. Obito is the father of this child before you ask." I could see the questions swirling around their heads, but I wasn't sure where to go with the conversation. "Just ask the questions you have, I'd rather get everything out in the open. I appreciate you two coming to hear me out, rather than assuming things about me."

"Who's Raiu's father?" Genma asked.

"Straight for the kill." I mumbled which did result in a small laugh from the two men, but it ended as soon as I said, "Kakashi." I couldn't suppress my laugh, "That seems to be the general reaction I get."

"And he knows?" Iruka presses.

"He's the spitting image of Kakashi, he knows," I said bluntly.

"I can't wait to see." Genma seemed rather eager to have something to hold against Kakashi and I arched a brow, "A mini-Kakashi running around, we can finally have a look at what's under that mask." His response made me laugh.

"How old is he?" Iruka smiled and sipped his tea.

"Two. I didn't know it, but I was pregnant when I left. In my clan, when you're pregnant, your chakra disappears. Obito, well, I knew him as Tobi at the time, found me and offered me refuge, though he didn't really give me a choice. I knew him from my run-ins with the Akatsuki before, and he was nothing but kind to me, so I accepted his help." I gave the extra information, wanting to answer more questions that I'm sure they had.