Bound

We were nearing Suna and my pulse was racing for more than one reason. We had just equipped Kakashi with his handcuffs and a chair for me to guide him by. His clothes were plain, khaki pants and a white T-shirt, the cloak a tattered garment in a dark brown and hood over his head. He was suppressing his chakra and luckily no one would know his scent.

"I'm going to send a clone with you three as soon as we reach the village wall," I directed the young Jonin that we're traveling with us.

Shikamaru has taken on a roll of advisor these days and liaison between Suna and Konoha. He looks so much like his father and he's turned into a handsome young man. If I was seven years younger- let's not talk about that. Temari and he were a great match, though I think he feared her wrath if he didn't agree to go out with her.

The Inuzuka was also becoming a man, filling out more and he's grown taller. Kiba's nose picked up a scent and I saw the blush tinge his cheeks a few times during our journey when he realized it was me. His eyes were piercing and his toothy grin made me smile even if my mood was sour. He and his sister were a big support during the incident with Rowan.

Shino was still a quiet man but I could see his growth as well. I caught a glimpse of him without the glasses and behind that jacket of his and he's become a handsome as well. His stoic demeanor left a lot to the imagination and the mystery would drive women nuts. I couldn't wait to watch him during the demonstration later this week.

They all gave an answer of some kind in order to acknowledge my words and I created the clone. The second we saw Baki, I vanished with Kakashi to the seal I had placed on the prison. I marched through the facility in silence and no one questioned my presence nor my actions as I pulled the prisoner along. I picked the furthest cell and opened the door and guided Kakashi in.

I pulled a scroll from my pouch and opened the seal, "Are you kidding me?" I heard Kakashi whisper harshly.

"What did you expect me to do?" I snapped without looking at him.

I had a body sealed in the scroll and dropped it onto the bunk. I pulled the cloak from Kakashi and covered the cadaver. Kakashi eyed me curiously as I stood up and held the chain at his wrists again. I put my other hand on his chest and we vanished. We appeared in my apartment and Kakashi was finally able to see my apartment.

"Where are the boys?" He asked as he scanned the open concept apartment.

The living room, dining room, kitchen, and even the bedroom were all visible. The bathroom was the only thing that was separate and it was huge. The oversized tub sat to one side and the open shower was beside it. The walk-in closet was pointless for me, but it provided storage and hiding places for Raiu to play. The colors were all in browns and I didn't bother to decorate aside from pictures here and there.

I tossed my cloak on the couch, "Across the hall with Asa." I began removing my weapons and wrappings on my calves to protect my legs from the wind.

Kakashi stood and watched me walk around the apartment, "What are you doing?" I was dragging a chair from my dining room table behind me. "Shouldn't you be going to meet with Gaara? Or see the boys?"

I walked into the bathroom and sat the chair down. I came back out and took ahold of the chain and dragged Kakashi with me back to the bathroom. "They can wait." Was all I said as I pushed him into the chair.

Kakashi's eyes were curious as he watched me and I pulled his hitai-ate from him and placed it on the counter. Next, I slipped his mask down and kissed him roughly before I pulled away to strip before him. I wasn't teasing in my actions but he still grew excited as I did. I think he was so confused that he just sat and watched, not saying a word, unsure of what I was doing. His hands moved to reach for me and I smirked as I took a kunai I had hidden beneath the stack of towels and nailed the chains to the seat of the chair between his legs.