Last Request

Tenzo placed Y/n on the bed as Sakura had directed and then she sent him to fetch Tsunade who wanted to be alerted to anything dealing with Y/n or the baby. Tenzo vanished in a puff of smoke and leaves as Sakura began assessing the pained woman. Y/n bit the inside of her cheek as she held in the scream and thunder boomed in the distance making Sakura jump.

"Sorry," Y/n croaked, "I can't help it."

"Just breathe, we'll get through this," Sakura assured the woman as she held her hand.

"It's too soon, earlier than Raiu," Y/n was worried, she still had four weeks until the baby was due, but she knew based on the pain that there was no going back.

"It'll be okay, Lady Tsunade is coming, and I'm right here." The door slid open and in stepped Asa, Raiu on her hip.

"Kami, what were you thinking even talking to that woman?" Asa reprimanded Y/n.

"What happened?" Sakura hadn't asked when she saw Tenzo carrying Y/n, she simply directed him to the room.

"Nothing," Y/n panted, "Nothing happened."

"The hell it didn't," Asa grumbled, "blonde woman, blue-gray eyes, chip on her shoulder, but acts innocent."

"She's allowed to be upset, and have her own opinions," Y/n groaned as a contraction hit.

"She went to slap you," Asa was also upset and entitled to her own opinions.

"I slapped her first," Y/n said through clenched teeth.

"You're unbelievable," Asa scolded again.

"Jade has been asking a lot of questions about you from what I hear, is she who you're talking about?" Sakura asked.

"Yes," was all Y/n said as she closed her eyes feeling exhausted.

Meanwhile:

"Lady Tsunade!" Tenzo's voice echoed as he shoved the doors open to her office open.

"Tenzo?" She blinked as she looked past the jonin in front of her, Shizune beside her.

"Y/n- oh-" Tenzo stopped himself when he saw who else occupied the room.

"Y/n?" Kakashi turned to face Tenzo, "is she okay?"

Tenzo flushed suddenly and avoided his senpai's eyes, even rubbing the back of his neck as he thought of the best words to use, "Sakura has requested you at the hospital." Not the best choice.

"What happened?" Tsunade sprang to her feet and rounded the desk, catching Tenzo by the shoulders and shaking him.

"There was an altercation-" Tenzo began.

"Altercation?!" Tsunade blared, "she's pregnant- Wait, don't tell me..."

"I'm assuming she went into labor, based on what Sakura said," Tenzo finally got the words out though they were shaky.

"Shizune, you stay here and handle anything that comes in," Tsunade didn't wait and took off to the hospital.

Shizune blinked before focusing on the men in the room, the brunette felt relieved slightly, but that disappeared the second he felt Kakashi's presence beside him. Tenzo looked over hesitantly and found Kakashi with an uncomfortable expression on his face, as though he wasn't sure how he should feel.

"What happened?" Kakashi didn't dare look Tenzo.

"I was monitoring her, as directed, and things were fine at first, but when- I had to intervene when she went to slap her." Tenzo's explanation didn't actually give Kakashi any information.