Chapter 5 - Rough Days

We made our way back to our dorms from the pizza place as it wasn't that far from where we are staying 'Do you have any lessons tomorrow Ken' Kain blurted out 'No i don't have any lessons' why do you ask i was wondering if you want to come play football with me Sure who else is going to be there i asked Umm Perth you want to come tomorrow 'sure man Okay then i text you a time later 'cool the journey back to our dorms was silent i was stuck in thoughts i don't understand my feelings right now i have never felt this way about a guy before but when i am near him he makes me nervous when he looks at me i feel shy i don't understand it i am a guy for fuck sake i really don't get what is going on with me i haven't even been here 5 minutes and yet i feel like i am trapped in some kind of BL Escape room and i can't seem to get out of it, when we finally got back to our dorm my brother went back to his room i see you guys tomorrow he shouted from the stairs Me and Perth made our way back to our room my way i dropped my bag near the door and made my way to my bed i fell straight on to it 'Ken we need to talk about what happened today' i heard Him say i sat up slowly to look at him he sat next to me we don't know need to talk about it Perth it means nothing you like to tease me and that's it but you need to stop doing that cause i don't like it well after what happened today i am not so sure Yeah it is true i wanted him today and i want him again but i can't let this happen and it can't.

Okay serious question now Perth i moved to face him do you really like guys or are you just teasing me for fun he looked at me Ken listen to what i am going to say don't get angry Okay hear me out 'Okay then i said' Ken i like you i don't know what it is about i haven't know you long but i want to flirt with you and get to know you i want to date you I stood up so fast what the hell you can't like me i don't like guy's nothing can happen between us he laughed but it already has he got up and winked at me then made his way to his bed 'Night Roomie' he said which set shivers down my Spine i laid back and trying to fall asleep but i can't seem to all i can think about was what was said by him.

Do i like him? I have know idea how to feel about this when he kissed me today i wanted more of him but now i am going to have to keep my distance from him we can't have a repeat of what happened today which is going to be hard as i share a room with him i finally fell asleep the light from the window woke me up i checked my phone its 11:00 am wow i slept so long i received a message from my brother meet at the football field at 12:30 pm i got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, the room was quite and Perth wasn't around he must have went out so i made my way to the shower i headed to the bathroom and opened the door i wasn't ready for what i just witnessed it was Perth he was wet i couldn't help looking he had nice abs the water ran slowly down his body he Coughed Hey man are going to leave or do you want to join me he busted out laughing Urg no i ran back to my room this is going to be harder than i first thought i didn't even hear the shower being turned on once he was finished he made way out of the bathroom he made his way to my bed your turn now or do you want help no go to hell i shouted and threw a pillow at him i pushed past him and made my way to the shower this guy is not making it any easier for me.

I turned on the the shower i closed my eyes and let the water run down my body ran my hands through my hair i suddenly felt like someone was behind me i turned around to see it was Perth what are you doing man he smirked pushed me up against the cold shower wall and grabbed both my arms and pinned them above my head he whispered into my ear "Shhhh don't be so loud" he pushed his lips against mine roughly i kissed him back his lips moved down my neck his lips were so soft i wanted him more and more i let out a moan you like this don't you i didn't answer he was right i do like this but only with him i heard a Bang Bang on the door 'What are you doing in there did you fall down the shower hole or something' SHIT!!! it was a Day dream fuck it felt so real he really has an effect on me and i hardly know him i slowly made my way of the shower to my wardrobe grabbed a T-shirt and some shorts if i am going to play football i need to wear something comfortable to run around in 'Hey Ken why was you in there for so long' i couldn't tell him what i was thinking about in the shower So i shouted out 'What's it to you' he didn't say nothing back i checked my phone it was 12:00 pm i have to meet my brother at 12:45 pm so we decided to leave and meet my brother.

Let me know your thoughts made some changes