Chapter 31 - Receiving A Present

2 weeks later
It's been 2 weeks since the incident with Jacob Perth has been taking me to lessons in the morning and me and Blue go home together every day i really do appreciate what they are doing but i am a man and don't need to be wrapped up in cotton wall like a baby i haven't seen Jacob since everything happened he hasn't been to the uni and i haven't had any messages i felt a sense of relief but i can't shake the feeling that something really big is coming i laid on my bed as i don't have any lessons today coming up with something to do for Perth's birthday next week i want to do a special party after everything that has happened i smirked to myself it going to be amazing " What are you smirking at" i turned around on to my stomach to see Perth standing there with his towel wrapped around him his waist with water running down his stomach i had to catch my breath ' Nothing i just thought of something funny' he laughed then started to get ready he has classes today so i will be alone but i will call Blue to help me organise things to get the ball rolling.

Once he was ready he made his way to sit on the edge of the bed look at me " Sorry i can't be with you today" i nodded to him ' It's fine you have classes don't worry about me' i moved closer to him so that i was sitting next to him i placed a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away ' Get going or your be late for class' he kissed me on the top of my head then got up and left for class now i can start planning i grabbed my phone and called Blue asking if could come over and help me with Perth's birthday he agreed right away i got my notepad and computer ready so we could start planning waiting for Blue to arrive it didn't take long for him to get here we sat there for a couple of hours planning venue, decorations cake and music but we got disturbed by the door bell ringing which made me jump i wasn't expecting anyone to be coming over i put down the computer and made my way the door to see...

A delivery man hold flowers " Delivery for Ken Jones " i was confused i looked at the delivery man ' I didn't order anything' he showed me paper showing that someone ordered flowers for me but there was no name i sighed the paper and took the flowers and made my way back inside to see Blue looking at me " Who ordered you flowers" he said i shock my head i don't know but i had a bad feeling about it until i saw a card attached to it which said

DID YOU REALLY THING I WOULD LEAVE YOU ALONE YOU WILL BE MINE VERY SOON!!

All my body couldn't move it was to good to be true when i thought he would leave me alone i was wrong he isn't giving in up but deep down i knew he was up to something but convinced myself he was really gone Blue rushed over to me " What's going on bro" i couldn't form any words all i could do was show him the card that Jacob sent " Sure i call Perth " he said when he mentioned Perth'name i shouted out NO!! he is in class i don't want to disturb which made Blue jump a little ' Sorry man i didn't mean to shout why can't this guy leave me alone' i said running my hands through my hair he placed his hand on my shoulder " Come on let's finish plan Perth's Birthday i nodded and we made our way back to plan some more we finally finished the plan it was nearly time for Perth to come home so we packed up ' Do you want to go get something to eat when Perth gets back' he nodded we both sat there talking about were to eat until i heard the door go.

Let me know your thoughts