Chapter 77 - Last Day Together

It's our last day in England before we go back to Thailand i have enjoyed being back home in the beginning it was so bumpy but now it is smooth sailing i knew thought that Perth and my mum would get alone but now it is like nothing happened and i love it being home away from the memories for a little while has been amazing there was a strong smell of food which pulled me from my thoughts i jumped from my bed heading down stairs to see Perth and my mum drinking Tea together laughing and joking i could never get used to this seeing them close "Morning son" my mum said as soon as she saw me entering the kitchen ' Morning mum' i said walking over to see placing a soft kiss on the cheek where is Kain i asked her " Still asleep by the looks of it" i smiled and made my way to say morning to Perth 'Morning Perth' kissing his cheek but that was enough for him he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap i hit his chest softly my mum is right there i said he kissed my cheek and let me go, I climbed of his lap and made my way to the kettle to make myself a cup of tea before sitting back down next to Perth.

I looked at my mum who was drinking her tea without a sound ' Hey mum do you want to do something today as it is our last day in England' i asked her she looked sad there weeks have gone by so fast she placed her cup on the side " Sure Hun what do you have in mind" i didn't really think it through but then an idea popped into my head ' Let's spend the day in London together all of us ' she smiled at me " Sound lovely let we go and get ready and wake your brother" she said before leaving the kitchen i slowly picked up my tea cup and sipped my tea i could feel Perth's eyes on me while i was drinking i looked at him with the corner of my eye and placed my cup back down 'Take a picture it will last longer' i said to him he smirked at me "No babe i would rather touch what i can see" he said placing his hand on my inner thigh running his hand into my shorts i could feel my body heating up i smacked his hand away getting up from my chair and ran to my bedroom ' I will take a shower now' i shouted at him from the stairs.

I could hear him laughing from the bottom of the stairs if he wants to play dirty then we will play dirty watch your back Perth you will not know what hit you i smirked to myself i grabbed a towel and headed to take a shower once the heat from the water consumed the bathroom i stepped into the shower letting the hot water run down my body making my blood boil through my skin thinking about all the ways i am going to tease Perth just thinking about it makes me feel a sort of way i quickly finished in the shower and headed into my room to get dressed the weather was hot so i grabbed a pair of shorts on and blue top once i was dressed i looked in the mirror to check my clothes before heading back down stairs to see Perth washing up the cups i tiptoed behind him wrapping my arms around his waist placing kisses and nibbles on his neck leaving marks on his neck when he started to breath heavily i pulled away leaving him ' Go and take a shower' i said walking away from Perth heading the living room where i saw my mum and Kain watching TV together i headed over to sofa to join them ' How are we going to go who is driving' i asked them our go with Kain and you can drive with Perth my mum said i nodded to what she said and looked at the TV it was only 9 am right now.

Perth still didn't come down stairs did he full down the shower drain i headed up stairs to find out what was taking Perth so long to get ready the door was closed so i opened it a little bit so that i could see what he was doing he was laying down on the bed jerking him self he was biting his bottom lip to hold in his moans luckily the room is sound proof watching this sexy man please himself on my bed is turning me on like crazy but i need to calm down i closed the door silently and knocked on the door i heard him shout Fuck from behind the door which made me laugh he slowly opened the door looking at me ' Are you ready yet i asked him' he looked red and sweaty " Not yet will be soon" Okay i said heading back down stairs giggling to myself about what i just saw it didn't take long for Perth to come down all dressed in shorts and t shirt he looked cute it was now 10:30 am should we leave now Kain said grabbing his car keys i nodded and did the same this is where the real fun happens. . . .

Hi there hope you are enjoying the book so far