Chapter 48 - Three Weeks

< Three Weeks Later >

It was been three weeks since Ken has been taken by Jacob i haven't been able to sleep properly i can't think straight i need to find him Blue and Kain have moved in with me so we can all come up with a plan to find Ken together i just hope we are not to late and we can find him soon i can't help but think the worst has happened we haven't heard anything from Jacob what is he up to has he hurt Ken i thought to myself i rolled out of bed to take a shower but i didn't get to cause the phone rang i rushed to it i answered right away " WOW you answer the phone pretty quickly don't you" i knew that voice from anywhere it was Jacob " What do you want let me talk to Ken now" i shouted " His a bit tied up right now he said i wanted to kill this motherfucker " Let Ken go what do i have to do to get Ken back" i shouted at him he didn't answer i thought the line went dead but it didn't " Nothing cause he is mine now" he said before putting the phone down.

KEN'S POV:

It has been so long since i haven't seen or heard from Jacob i feel like he is planning something big and i don't like it how can this guy be my teacher one minute then turn into a nutcase running me over with a car because i won't be his and now he has kidnapped me what is he planning to do to me i miss Perth so much i need to be strong he will find me well i hope he does the door came swinging open he looked pissed he came running over to me i will make you mine now he shouted at me he tried to climb on top of me but i pushed him away i haven't eaten since he took me but i still have some strength behind me my stomach made a noise which caused him to stop what he was doing he backed away from me which i was thankful for " Are you hungry" he asked i didn't answer just nodded my head he was walking up and down the room talking to himself saying should i make him mine or get him food what to do he said over and over he grabbed the door handle and left the room.

.........................................................................................................................................................

I headed to have my shower thinking about what Ken must be going through i am his boyfriend and i can't even find him he must be going through hell right now once i was finished in the shower i headed back into my room to see Blue and Kain awake talking they seemed so worried we are in the same boat we don't know what to expect from this we need to come up with a plan " Lets go out and get something to eat and thin about where to go from here" they both agreed once they were both ready we headed out to grab some food when i saw a Familia figure walking into a cafe it was Jacob i pulled both them behind the wall so he doesn't see us i looked at both of them " I just saw Jacob walk into that cafe over there" pointing to it so they could see Let's follow Blue said we waited for him to come out and followed him to see if he leads us to Ken.

Hi there i hope you enjoying my book i don't know if my book is going down hill and not making sense please let me know if it thank you

Do you think they will find ken?

Is Ken Safe?

Is He Dead Or Alive?