Chapter 14 - Two Month's

. . . Two Months later . . .

Mature Content 18+

'Perth come on wake up your going to be late for lesson' I gently tapped him arm but he didn't move he looked so peaceful but he needed to get up or he would be late for class for a fourth time this week " Come 5 more minutes" he mumbled to me i could let him sleep but if his late all shit would break lose with him so i just decided the best way to make him up is with a glass of cold water i headed to the kitchen and filled a glass with a little bit of water and headed back over to Perth were he was sleeping peacefully once again ' Sorry but this will wake you up' i said before tripping the water over his face he soon jumped out of his bed and screamed " What the hell Ken" he chased me around the room i couldn't keep myself from laughing at him he was soaked with water like a drowned rat his hair and t - shirt was wet he finally caught me he hugged me from behind he whispered in my ear " I think you need to be punished for what you did, don't you" what he said made me nervous every word he said made my body shiver.

I smirked I don't think you have time to punish me Perth you need to get ready for your class or your going to be late again this week i tried to get out of his hold 'Come on Perth let me go' i said trying to get away from him but he tightened his grip around my waist i managed to get out of his hold i made my way to the wardrobe and grabbed towel and threw it at Perth 'Now get ready or your going to be late' lately he has been late for classes i feel like his mother now i know how my mum felt when me and my brother never got up on time for school i laughed to myself, it was 8:15 am i decided to make breakfast for me and Perth so i made some pancakes quick and easy once i was finished i place the pancakes on the table i looked around the room he still wasn't out of the room so i went to the bathroom door i knocked on the door ' Perth are you done yet' i could hear Perth's sweet moans from the other side of the door i walked into the bathroom to see Perth under the shower head with one hand around his member and the other holding on to the side his moans filled the bathroom "ohhh yeah ken like that" he looked so sexy with the water running down his body shining

i wanted to help relieve himself so i slipped my clothes of and walked slowly over to him wrapping my arms around his waist making him jump a little himself making him breath out "Ken what are you doing here" i moved my hands down his side making his hips jerk forward 'Let me help you babe' i whispered into his ear.

Mature Content 18+ Parts coming up i am not good at writing about sexual things this is my first time writing one and i have never write one between two boys before so beware with me thank you some changes were made

I didn't answer him i just started to kiss over him shoulder and his neck i whispered into his ear 'I want to help you let me help you' i turned him around so that he was looking at me how is this guy so sexy i thought to myself, I placed my hands around his neck and pulled him closer and kissed him roughly he didn't pull away he pulled me in more i moved my hands down his chest and his stomach until i finally reached for his member i slowly grabbed it he moaned and pulled me tighter into him once again he moved his lips to my neck i moaned the heat of his mouth and his lips turned me on like crazy i started to stroke his member slowly i started to move my hand faster i could see i was affecting him " Ken faster move faster" i did as he said and started to move my hand faster and faster i could hear his breath becoming heavier i squeezed him he groaned i started to move my lips to his neck kissing and biting his neck making my marks on him i moved my hand back and fourth he was moaning so much " Ken i am going to cum" he started to breath heavier and heavier i help him ride it out until he cummed all over my hand and his head fell on to my shoulder i removed my hand from him and kissed him one last time before washing my hand and leaving the shower but i didn't get far before being pulled back into the shower and pushed up against the wall.

His lips crashed on to mine he kissed me so passionately i wanted more and needed more i pulled him into me he lifted me up so i wrapped my legs around his waist he started to leave wet kisses on my neck he was driving me crazy i could feel myself growing under neath him i started to move my hips up and down making my member rub with mine i started to moan loudly when i felt Perth's finger find it's way inside my ' Perth please i moaned Perth looked at me " Do you like that baby" i couldn't form any words i just nodded until i felt another finger go inside me the feeling was so good he moved his fingers in and out he hit the spot which made me moan loudly it made me want him inside me but i knew he would say i wasn't ready yet. I felt my stomach tighten ' Perth i am gonna cum please ' he moved his fingers in and out until i could hold it anymore and cummed everywhere i was breathing heavily he kissed the top of my head you make he crazy you know that he said i could help but turn red when he said that SHIT!!! i thought.

Perth Your definitely going to be late for class now he looked at me and laughed your thinking about me going class and not about what just happened between us i could help but laugh as well he was right he looked at me "I will just say that i was sick" i nodded we started to have a shower and once we was finished we got dressed and fell asleep next to each other i think i am falling in love with him i thought to myself . . . .

Hi there if you have gotten this far i hope you have enjoyed it there is still more to come don't you worry and thank you for reading this far if you have enjoyed it please a vote and a comment on any chapter you have enjoyed thank you 😊