Chapter 24 - Heating Up

Mature scenes 18+

I climbed on top of Perth Rocking my hips back and fourth making him moan i could feel him growing under me i started kissing his neck again Perth do you like this i whispered into his ear he could form any words all he could so was nod his head i could see i was affecting him and i wanted to fuck him so badly but i wanted to take my time as it was our first time sleeping together i slowly moved my hands under his shirt lifting his shirt over his head so that it was on the floor i bent down placing kisses over his chest and stomach what happened next took me by surprise he rolled me over so that he was now on top of me i guess the table have turned and now Perth is on top and taking charge of me which i didn't mind one bit he started to remove my top and leaving kisses all over my neck which was making me hard i needed more of him Perth please i want you he pulled away a little are you sure he asked i nodded i want to show you how much i love you i could see he was thinking about it the face he was making was not helping the situation " But we don't have any protection" i smirked to myself and pushed him off me and opened the draw so he could see his eyes lit up as if he was about to jump on me which i wanted so much.

Perth slowly pushed me on to the bed and he kneed down in front of me and started places kisses on me inner thighs which were driving me crazy i was so hard that it was hurting i ran my hand through his hair ' Please Perth ' i was begging him i was a moaning mess he slowly pulled way and climbed on top of me leaving a trail of kissing from my neck to my stomach to he got to the bottom to the beginning of my boxers he ran his thumb at the band he slowly moved his hand in to my boxers and grabbed my member stroking it up and down i felt my leg start to shake he started to move his hand faster and faster i knew i was close ' i am going to cum i feel my legs buckle then i finally released on to Perth's hand and my stomach i was breath heavily my legs were still shaking from what just happened but i wanted more i wanted in be inside him Perth was cleaning his hand but i didn't give him a chance to blind before he was pinned to the bed i whispered into his ear ' I want to make you come' i grabbed his hips and lifted them to placed a pillow under him i started to kiss his neck and ran my hand down until it slide in to his boxers i started to rub his member faster and faster ' Ken i am close his voice was so sexy i helped him until he completely finished an d cummed over the both if us he was breathing heavily we both laid there looking up at the ceiling remembering what just happened.

Love you Perth

I love you too Ken

I can't believe what had happened between me and Perth my legs were still shaking i felt a pair of arms around my waist i couldn't help my self from smiling how can he be cute after what happened he whispered into my ear " Come on lets take a shower" i nodded he was right we made our way to the shower once we finally finished in the shower after trying to keep our hands of each other which was not easy but we made it through we went back in to our room to get changed i changed my bed sheets as they were messy cause of what happened i put the sheets in the washing basket then when to lay down next to Perth he pulled me into a tight hug and kissed the top of my head until we both fell asleep i liked being close to him i always wondered how he could be possessive and cute but i love it and i love him.

Hi there sorry this one is short i tried my best to write a sexual scenes but i can't do it hope you enjoy it any way thank you