Chapter 75 - Remembering Together

We both made our way to the table to sit down across from each other we sat there looking into each others eyes which made me smile so much i have so much love for this guy it is crazy to think that i when we first met he made my heart race then become my roommate to my boyfriend and still to this day he still makes my heart race just thinking about makes me smile "What are you smiling about" he asked me sounding interested ' Just thinking about how we met makes me smile' he looked at me studying my face "Yes i remember you was outside the campus with any annoyed face which made me want to tease you" he replied to he was right i remember that he made my heart beat fast when he was so close to me which i didn't understand ' Yeah you made my heart beat fast then i was nervous' he looked at me a smirked and winked at me i didn't pay an attention to him or i would turn red as a tomato i got up from my chair to grab two plates so we can start eating there were English dishes and Thai dishes.

We started eating with each other talking about how are relationship started which like talking about but what Perth said next made my chock on my food " Do you remember our kiss in the bathroom of that restaurant how you wrapped your hands around my neck while i kissed you" couldn't stop myself from turning red i coughed and coughed i didn't expect him to come out with this while we were eating i grabbed my water and downed it quickly which made Perth piss himself laughing ' It is not funny why you laughing, why would you bring it up' i asked him cause i want to redo it again the thought of your arms wrapped around my neck turns me on and the sounds you make hearing him speak like that made me want him there was no one else around i slowly got up from my chair walking over to him pulling his chair out placing my hands on his shoulders bending down to whisper into his Ear do you really want that placing kisses on his neck making his body shiver he quickly grabbed my hand pulling me into his lap i quickly wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my lips on to his which he returned without any hesitation at all he started to bit and suck at my bottom lip making me moan against his kiss.

The kiss was passionate we had to pull away to catch our breaths 'Babe that is enough the food is going to get cold' i said trying to catch my breath he let go of me so that i could go back to my chair once i was seated i could finally breath again my heart was beating so fast " You feeling okay babe" he asked with a big smirk on his face i just nodded at him and started to eat it was silent no words were spoken until we both finished eating our food my heart was full of nervousness will he like the Present i got up from my sit standing front of him pulling out a piece of paper filled with my speech i prepared for this evening i started to read it out slowly Perth had his eyes on me the whole time.

Perth i remember the first time we meet outside of the campus on my first day in Thailand you made my heart beat so fast i never knew anyone could do that to me especially a guy i have never meet when you become my roommate i was so nervous to be around you i think i liked you from the first day i met you but i never knew it myself every kiss we shared i tried to distance myself from but it never seemed to work which i am thankful for everything we have been through together i love you i don't know if we will be together forever no one knows what the future may hold but i promise i will never left you . . .

I looked up from the paper to see Perth looking right at me with his eyes filled with tears of joy i hope he jumped from his chair " I love you so much Ken" pressing his lips on to mine he pulled away and hugged me into a tight hug i remembered what i still had to give him i slowly pulled away from him backing away a little to pull the surprise out of my pocket which was a small box which i placed into Perth's hand ' Baby open it' i said looking at him watching as he slowly opened the box looking up at me " What are these Ken" i took the ring out and placed it on to Perth's finger and he did the same to me i slowly took the box and placed it on to the table these are promise rings cause i promise to love you and careful you forever or forever how you will have me i said pulling him into a tight hug which felt like a life time.

Hi there hope you are enjoying my book so far thank you