Chapter 68 - Our Kiss

Thinking back to what Perth said to me after we had our break popped into my head ' I thought you was the one who said that we should open up to each other in this relationship Perth i said but it sounded more like shouting i had to be careful as i was driving he took a deep breath " Baby i am sorry i know i am ignoring you but i can't be close to you with out want you this morning when had your panic attack and i kissed you i wanted more but i know you have been through so much so i don't want to push you baby" hearing what he said made me laugh a little cause i have wanted him to but he wouldn't give in ' babe it is okay but please don't ignore me just tell me things' finally we was on the same page after all that talking and the drive we had we made our way back to my house " I didn't know you could drive" i smirked at him there is a lot of things you don't know about me i said winking at him making him blush if didn't take us long to get back we pulled up on the drive way and heading back into the house " Your back" I heard my mum shout from the kitchen Yeah i shouted back to her.

We headed upstairs to my bedroom the living room was empty was in the kitchen cooking and by the sound of it Kain in his bedroom play Play station once we made it to my room i closed the door and locked it behind me walking over to my bed were Perth was sitting he was looking around my room i watched as he studied my room ' Do you feel ready about telling my mum who you are to me' he looked nervous i could tell he didn't make eye contact with me i placed my hand on to his face softly and pulled him close to me so that i could kiss him his lips felt so soft i wanted more we haven't touched each other for a month and it has drove me crazy he pulled me in to a harder kiss it started of soft but so turned into a heated make out session which i didn't mind i quickly climbed into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck boy i have missed this i thought to myself i ran my hands through his hair he gripped my hips tightly making my body shiver from his touch he pulled his lips away from mine "Baby are you okay" he sounded worried he let go of my hips so i could climb of him and sit next to him ' If i am honest i want you but still feel uncomfortable you' he pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head which made me feel on top of the word.

I heard a knock on the door which made me jump shit i locked the door i got up from the bed heading to unlock the door to be standing face to face with my mum " Why did you lock the door" she asked because i wanted to fuck my boyfriend but i couldn't cause my body shivered when he touched my hips but what you doing no i could say that ' Just talking is everything okay with you do you need help' she looked into the room " No food is ready come downstairs" i nodded to her something was weird in her voice but i didn't think to much of it i headed back to my bedroom and kissed Perth and then we both headed downstairs but i stopped when i saw. . .

Hi there hope you are enjoying me book so far