Chapter 61 - Writing Your Feelings

Hi there please let me know if the book is getting boring thank you x

It has been one week since Perth was discharged from hospital we spent the whole evening laying in the sofa wrapped up in each other's arms hugging when he finally came back I missed his smell so much if I was honest i thought that we wouldn't be able to talk and go back to normal after i asked for a break for our relationship i know it was selfish of me to ask him to do that i was surprised he agreed to it but i felt it was best at that time i wasn't in the right head space with the whole Jacob thing but now i feel better talking with my doctor really helps i received a phone call from my teachers letting me know that i can work from home and the same with Perth which is a good thing cause i don't think i could face everyone as they all most likely know what has happened i don't want to talk about it or relive i am ready doing that with my doctor thanks to my brother " Ken Ken" i heard my name being called i slowly stopped typing on to my computer screen a new thing i learn't from my doctor to keep a diary and write down how i feel and what is going on in my life i looked up from the computer screen to see Perth standing with his phone in his hand " What do you fancy for dinner" he asked i wasn't bothered that much 'You pick' i replied back to him he smiled and carried on talking back on the phone.

I carried on writing my diary if i was completely honest i kind of missed Blue and Kain living in the same place as us i didn't really get a chance to spend time with my brother cause i was scared Jacob would come after him but now we are fine and planning to go home soon to visit my mum i have missed her so much but i want to ask Perth to come and visit my mum we have been together for a couple of months now and we have been through a lot together but i don't know if he will feel comfortable to come home with me and Kain well we still have time before it's our break i was typing away at my computer when i suddenly felt a pair of warms arms wrapped around me it made me jump at first i am still a bit jumpy but i know it's Perth behind me " What are you doing on your computer" he asked leaning his chin on my shoulder ' My doctor said i should keep a diary about how i feel and what is going on in my life right now' Perth didn't say a word he just watched me typing away at the computer until the door went which mean't our food had arrived i finished what i was writing and shut off my computer and headed to help Perth who was standing near the table.

I slowly walked up behind him and sunk my arms around his waist ' Do you need me to help you with anything does your shoulder still hurt i asked him' he laughed even though his shoulder is healed i still worry he can hurt it more if he does to much " No babe i am fine just go and sit on the sofa" i listened to what he said and made my way over to sit on the sofa checking through my phone when i came across a text from my brother

From Kain:

Hey bro i have booked three tickets for when we go back to England to see mum

To Kain:

Why three tickets

From Kain:

Just in case you want to bring lover boy with you to visit mum

TO Kain:

You really just lover boy okay i will ask him about it later

From Kain:

Okay let me know later

To Kain:

Okay then

I didn't notice Perth was standing right in front of me with a plate in his hand ' Sorry i didn't see you there' i said he sat down next to me i felt nervous to ask him he could see something was going on with me  " I thought we promised to tell each other everything no secrets we our opening up to each other remember" he is right but how do i ask him if he wants to meet my mum what happens if he doesn't want to what if it scares him off oh shit oh shit there are so many thoughts running around in my head i took a deep breath ' Kain has booked three tickets for when i go back to visit my mum in England and i was wondering if you would come so i can introduce you to my mum if it is okay if you don't want to i understand' i turned away from him and started to eat i didn't want to see his face i was so nervous to hear what he has to say " Babe i would love to meet your mum" i couldn't process what he just said did he really just agree to meeting my mum i am so happy right now ' Really your come with me okay then i will let Kain know later' He nodded and we started to eat i couldn't stop myself from smiling let's just hope my mum isn't against our relationship i don't think she will be she is always supportive towards me and Kain.

Hi there i hope you are enjoying my book so far

Do you think Kens mum will accept them?

Do you think there could be a problem coming there way?

will they stay together?