Chapter 6 - Playing Football

We left to go meet my brother at the football field it was silent between us but i feel like it's better this way we can have conversation's with each other there is no problem with that don't get me wrong he is a cool guy but i now i know he likes me it's not going to be easy, I don't want to hurt him but i am so confused with what to do and what to feel he didn't even say a word the whole way to the football field it started to feel a bit awkward between us but we finally made it to the football field were i saw my brother kicking the ball constantly into the goal 'Hey Kain don't you need someone in the goal to be doing that' i let out a laugh 'Hey you guys made it' didn't i tell you i would still be coming How we playing this then Ken go in goal your good in goal i remember back in secondary school when i talked you into playing in the competition with me Yeah i remember we won didn't we okay enough talking lets play i made my way to the goal Perth and Kain placed the football's in a line Perth went first there was four football's lined up he kicked each one he has a strong kick i thought i couldn't save them but i saved them all now it was my brothers turn i am not trying to be bias or anything but he has a pretty strong kick i do think i can save them so i have to see if it is possible he lined up four football's the same a as Perth i was pretty surprised i saved three of them the fourth.

I fell he was going to be strong then the last three i tried to prepare myself he stood back then ran and booted the ball straight at me i jumped up to save the ball i came so fast and it hit me straight in my stomach SHIT!!! yelled out i can see now why he win's football games the way he plays can kill somebody i fell to the fall Both my brother and Perth rushed over Fuck Ken i am sorry i went a bit over the top just now are you alright i lifted up my top my stomach was bright red it stun like hell i am okay i think i just need some ice to stop the stinging pain i can you move Perth asked yeah i tried to get up but fell almost instantly Perth caught me ouch Maybe not i think i will head back guy you guy's carry on with your game Kain shouted No bro we take you back to your room No it's fine No i will what do you think mum would say if i left you to go back on your own after hurting he yelled I laughed please don't tell mum she scold me big time 'Don't worry i won't' we made our way back to my dorm Hey bro were is your room the it's the 5th floor 101 Kain and Perth helped me to my room they helped me to my bed Kain asked where's your room mate i laughed he didn't know he's next to you what Perth is your room mate. 'Yeah he is' How he asked well old room mate left thought i had the room to my self but was sadly mistaken cause Perth turned up and now this my room mate Okay Bro thanks for the story you did ask.

Ken do you need anything Kain asked 'Can you get some ice please' 'Yeah sure i head to the shop now i be back soon' Once Kain left i laid down on my bed my stomach was still hurting how can someone kick a ball so hard i thought my organs was about to fall out Perth came and sat on the end of my bed how are you feeling now he asked it still hurts i never knew you was good in goal why don't you join the football team and get knocked by the ball once again no thanks i am good he laughed what it's not funny i never noticed how cute you are when your being sarcastic i couldn't help myself from turning red when he said that Kain would be back with the ice soon i lifted up my top to look at my stomach it was still red Perth poked it OUCH!! what the hell man that hurt Sorry bro i got up from my bed and made my way to the toilet where you going i heard from behind me to take a piss is that okay with you there silence in the room i closed the bathroom door and once i was finished i took my top off and headed back to my room my brother wasn't back yet.

I felt a bit awkward Perth was looking at me and he didn't seem to stop i made my way to him i was now standing right in front of Perth Bro i shouted he didn't respond so i hit him around the head with a pillow Ouch what was that for you was looking at me it's a bit weird man i sat down on bed next to him have you texted that girl back yet he looked really interested yeah yesterday why Just asking but i don't think i will talk to her again i am not really interested and she hasn't text me since and i like it this way i don't really want to give her false hope he smirked hey what you smirking at so does this mean i can flirt with you now Shit i thought i said i would just conversation's with him but now he's talking about wanting to flirt with me Perth why do you keep saying these things to me you are really confusing me and i don't know what to do about it he took my hand Ken look at i am not joking or teasing you i know i don't know you and you don't know me but i have liked you since the first time i saw you outside campus but i want to let you know i don't want to pressure you into anything i just want to get to know you.

I didn't know what to think or say but i really do want to get to know him so what do you say I wanted to play with him just a little but what if i don't want to get to know you he looked sad i instantly felt bad Perth i stroked his arm 'Yeah' yes i would like to get to know you Really He said with a surprised look on his face why so surprised i suddenly heard knock on the door it's probably Kain i slowly made my way to the door it was kain he held a bag of ice i got your ice he walked in and sat next to my bed on the chair at my desk i took the ice and made my way to the kitchen and put some ice in a towel and placed it on my stomach and made my way to sit on my bed it felt so much better now it didn't sting that much 'Sorry again bro' It's fine with that kick you will sure win the football game he laughed i hope so you will don't worry 'Hey who's hungry do you want to go out for some food' Kain replied almost automatically ME!! i laughed so hard ain't you always Perth do you want to come with us 'Sure' Okay guys.

I am going to leave now take a shower and then i text you when i am done 'Okay then' with that he left to go back to his room i made my to the bathroom to go shower why did you invite me to come out with you and your brother didn't you say you wanted to get to know me if you have changed your mind then you don't have to come you make the decision i carried on walking to the bathroom turned on the shower and stood why the water runs down my body i thought about what i just said to Perth i am going to like teasing him a lot now this is going to be fun lets see how big of an effect i have on him this should be interesting once i finished i made my way back to my bed to check my phone my brother texted me he said.

TEXT MESSAGE

KAIN: What time do you want to leave

KEN: I just finished showering but Perth hasn't yet

KAIN: Text we when your both ready

KEN: Okay

I made my way to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans and a white shirt once i was dressed Perth was sitting on his bed playing on his phone are you going to shower or are you not coming out after all he looked up at me yeah i think i stay here okay then that's your own have fun bye i am leaving now i turned around to go back to my bed unit i felt hands being wrapped around my waist you really don't want me to come with you it's up to you make your own decisions your a big boy now he tightened his grip around my waist he slowly moved his mouth to my ear and said "You don't know how big i really am" that sent shivers down my spine I will go shower now once he left i went and sat on my bed thinking about what he just said and how his words have effect on me so badly.