Chapter 81 - The Wedding

Two months later
I can believe today is the day i get to marry the love of my life we have being planning this day for so long that it doesn't feel real at all it feels weird to not wake up to the love of my life but we didn't want to see each other until we meet at the altar i hope everything go our way to day i slowly roll out of bed headed to take a shower i didn't sleep a lot last night all i have been thinking about was seeing Perth i miss waking up next to him our morning kisses i let the water run down my body while i think about what Perth can be doing at this very moment once i finished my shower i headed back to my room and get dressed into my suit i can't believe everything we have been through together the out come is to get married i love the idea once i was dressed and suited up i heard the door which i knew who it was i ran to the door to see Blue and Kain standing in there suits " Bro you look so smart" They both said Thank you i replied so let's go and get married i said pulling them both into a hug which they gave back to me.

I closed the door behind me and locked it heading to the car with my best mate and brother ready to get married to the love of my life when i think about i never thought i would be getting married to someone i love with all my heart i couldn't keep the smile of my face i didn't noticed that we had arrived at the altar i slowly stepped out of the car i could feel my legs becoming like jelly Blue grabbed my arm come on man pull yourself together he said which made me laugh i nodded both of them stood by my side while i walked down the aisle and that's when i saw Perth standing there in his suit he looked so sexy we slowly walked to him once we were there he slowly took my hands in his you look so cute he said which made me blush i stood there looking at him.

Do you Ken take Perth to be your husband do you promise to love him until you both shall live

I Do

Do you Perth take Ken to be your husband do you promise to love him until you both shall live

I Do

You may kiss your husband now with that Perth grabbed Ken by his tie into a hot and passionate kiss which made everyone scream with happiness there you have it guess love can creep up on you love has no gender at all love is love.

THE END

I know the ending might my been shit and short but i didn't know how else to end it but I hope you have enjoyed it though thank you for your votes and comments xx

Do they live happy ever after once they are married or do troubles consume there marriage ???