Chapter 35 - The Run In With The Devil

My head way banging so much it was like i was hit with a house i slowly tried to sit up but my body wouldn't let me " How did i get back here" i thought to myself i couldn't see Perth anywhere in the room i touched my head to feel there was a bump on the side of my head the smallest touch makes my head spin in pain i needed to get up i couldn't see Perth anywhere a sense of worry rushed over my body i shouted out his name Perth Perth!! i could feel my self crying what if Jacob really hurt him i slowly sat up on the sofa getting up but i fell on the wall my head was hurting so much i couldn't see properly but i felt arms around me before i hit the fall "Ken are you okay" i heard it was Perth i hugged him ' Your okay i said looking into his eyes his face was bruises i slowly ran my hand over his face ' I am so sorry this happened to you because of me' i could feel myself crying again i can't seem to stop crying since i started he pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head " It's not your fault i would never let anything happen to you"

I felt same with him next to me i helped with clean the cuts on his face and he helped me with the bruise on my head by placing ice on my head it hurt at first but it helped with the pain i was feeling once the pain stopped a little i could feel my eyes closing which i took for being tried well with all the crying i have been doing it explains why i want to sleep now i laid down on the bed getting ready to fall asleep Perth laid down next to me and pulled me into a hug " You know i love your right and i won't let anything happen to you" he said kissing the top of my head ' I love you to and i won't let anything happen to you either' placing a soft kiss on to his cheek laying there thinking about how to get Perth to his Birthday party and if he will like it a smile appeared on my face at the thought of seeing Perth's face tomorrow we have no lessons tomorrow so we have all day together before i take him to his surprise i could feel my eyes closing it didn't take long for me to fall asleep wrapped in Perth's arms.

Hi hope you are enjoying the books so far if you are don't forget to vote for your favourite chapter i know this one is short but hope you still like it

Let me know your thoughts