Chapter 57 - Visiting Perth

We finally made it out of the house to grab some breakfast after opening up to my brother i felt some what better but Blue could tell something was up with me but don't think i can tell him what i am feeling i don't need more pity i have enough from my brother but i understand they only want to help which i am thankful for we headed to the closest Cafe our dorm which does the best omelette and rice and pink milk the cafe wasn't that full so we sat close to the door it didn't take long for a lady with pink hair to come and take our order we ordered the same Four omelettes and rice with four pink milks but the fourth to be wrapped up so i can take it to Perth so he can have something nice to eat cause hospital food is horrible it didn't take long for our food to come to the table we started to eat but i could feel Blue's eyes on me the whole time.

I looked up from my plate Is there something on my face i asked him as he keeps looking at me he shock his head " No but this morning you looked like you was in a right state are you okay man" he asked me i nodded ' Yeah i am fine i was just a bit upset but i am good now' i gave him as smile and that's when Kain looked at him with a face of disbelief i know i am lying through my teeth but i don't need more people worrying about me i have my brother on my back now and he won't get off Blue nodded at me and we all carried on eating our breakfast i pulled out my phone to see the time which was 8:45 am the visiting times was 9:15 am to 10:15 pm was we had plenty of time to see him but i wanted to early it didn't take us long to finish our breakfast once we did we paid and made our way to the hospital i was like a kid in a candy shop even though i saw him yesterday i just missed him more it didn't take long for us to get to the hospital.

We were standing outside the hospital and slowly made our way in heading to Perth's room the door was closed once again i knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer so we could walk in there was a voice saying " Come In" i slowly put my hand on the door handle to push the door open to see Perth sitting up drinking his water i stopped in my tracks i couldn't say anything Kain stood behind me and whispered into my " Come on bro your acting weird he is going to know something is up and you don't want to stress him out anymore" i turned to look at my brother he was right i don't want to worry him so i took a deep breath and walked over and passed him his breakfast then sat on the chair next to him his face was worried i could tell "Thank you for the breakfast Babe" he said which made me smile like a crazy person ' Your welcome Babe' there was an awkward silence in the room which i don't know where it came from but it was there i saw Blue nugged Kain arm he then whispered something to him then they both got up from the chairs and left the room.

I sat there confused what are those two up Perth was eating his breakfast ' How are you feeling Perth' i asked him i was worried about him and his shoulder one wrong move and he could bleed out again he finished the mouthful in his mouth " I am fine Babe how are you, You look like you haven't slept" he said it is because i haven't i thought to myself ' No i am fine' i replied to him he just nodded and carried on eating why does it feel so weird to speak to him does he really blame me for what happened to him, Is he going to break up with me Does he hate me now there was some many thoughts flying around in my head i need some fresh air i tried to get up from the seat but my head went dizzy i felt my body going and everything was pitch black all i could hear was Perth shouting my name and calling for a doctor after that i heard nothing.

Hi there i hope you are enjoying my book so far