Chapter 80 - Surprise

Three month's Later
I can't believe we have been together for three months i knew would of thought that we would make it together this long but i am so thankful that we are it is our 6th month anniversary together and today i want to make it special for Ken with everything we have been through together he looked so peaceful sleeping i didn't want to wake him i slowly climbed out of bed heading to take a shower before waking him i planned something big for today but i am so scared the way he will act but let's not think of it just yet i stepped into the shower letting the water run down my body standing under the shower tap i felt someones arms around my waist i turned around quickly to be handing face to face with Ken "Morning Baby " i said kissing the top of his head ' Morning Babe' he replied kissing my lips just a peck but i wanted more he tried to push me away ' I have morning breath let me go ' he said but i didn't care i pulled him by his neck not that hard he moaned when my lips kissed his lips he grabbed my hair between his hands.

Making me moan i wanted more and needed more but i pulled away so that we could go and get ready and head out so i can show him my surprise that i planned he pouted when i left his lips which made me laugh " Come on i said grabbing his hand leading him out of the shower so we could get dressed i was so nervous what if it doesn't go to plan i thought to myself watching Ken get ready made me laugh once we was dressed we headed out to my car yeah you heard it right i can drive now i can drive my baby around and we pulled up to where we needed to i placed a blindfold over his face a placed a soft kiss on his lips he took my hand and i led him to room i told him to remove the blindfold once i counted to five.

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5

He pulled down the blindfold and his mouth flung open and tears flew down his cheeks

WILL YOU MARRY ME KEN!!!

I was on one knee hold a ring in a little blue box waiting for his answer but he looked like had frozen.

Baby i know we haven't been together that long but all i know is that i want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you we have been through so much together which has made us both stronger together will you have me for the rest of our life's and make me the happiest man on the earth and become my husband please

I could believe what i was seeing in front of me Perth asked me to marry him i froze i couldn't form any words he was on one knee with a box that had a ring inside i fell on the floor in front of you of course i will marry you i said he took my hand and placed the ring on to my finger i love you so much he said i love you too i replied to him pulling him into a hug and looked around the room there were flowers and pretty lights covering the room with a big sigh written with flowers spelling out will you marry me ken which made my hear melt with joy thinking about how he planned this.

Three years later 

Today is the day that i graduate university today but i am kind of sad to not have my fiance by my side he finished today cause he completed uni last year but he said would try and make it today he is working today which is a bummer but it can't be helped there was a knock on my door which made me jump i quickly ran to the door to see both Kain and Blue standing outside my door come on man or we are going to be late and we won't graduate i grabbed the things i need and locked the door behind me and we all headed to the uni before everything started we made it on time and were all seated waiting for the teachers to come up on stage it went by pretty quickly we grabbed our certificate and headed off to head back to our dorms before we go out for a drink together when i felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist which made me jump ' Hey babe did you miss me' he whispered into my ear i turn around quickly to see it was Perth jumped into his arms and hugged him which made Blue and Kain piss themselves laughing ' I thought you were working today' i asked him he kissed my lips softly do you really think i would miss your big day he replied he slowly put me on the floor and took my hand in his i really can't wait to marry him and spend the rest of my life with him i smiled to myself which they all noticed.

Why are you smiling Perth asked ' I really can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of our life's together' i replied which made Perth smile as well " Same here baby " he said kissing the side of my head i heard a big shout coming from Blue " Why can't you stop being lovey dovey for one minute please" he said which made us all laugh ' Okay lets go and get changed so we can go have a drink to celebrate' with that we left to go back to our dorms to change to head out both me and Perth walked hand in hand once we got home we removed our shoes and placed everything on the table i started grabbing Perth by the tie into a hot passionate kiss i ran my hands over his shirt removing it from his trousers ' Baby bath with me ' he nodded we slowly made our way to the bathroom and ran a bath i filled it with soap and bubbles i slowly removed Perth's and mine clothes so that we were both standing in our boxers the water was high enough we slipped out of our boxers and stepped into the bath Perth sat behind me i could still feel his lips on mine we let the water consume our bodies i wanted him i needed him i started to move.

"Ken baby please stop moving" i could feel him growing behind me i started to move again which really pushed him over board he grabbed my hips to stop me from moving 'Please baby i won't you' i sat there waiting for him to answer me " Are you sure i don't have anything to prepare you" i didn't care i needed him now i slowly turned around trying not to make water go everywhere once i was facing him i pressed my lips on to his which he accepted straight away i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me i pulled away from the kiss slightly so i could tell him what i wanted which was ' Perth let me ride you' his eyes opened " Baby your being bad speaking like that your making me hard" i could feel he was hard under me i was hard myself i hurt i needed to let go right now ' Baby please' he nodded and help me to sit on him once i was lined up with his hard on i sat down slowly to feel him push inside me it hurt at first but stop when he was fully inside my he groan once he was in me i started to move my hips back and fourth feeling him deep inside me feels so good he grabbed my hips tightly while i ride him faster and faster i could feel myself getting closer and closer to let go all over him " Ken move faster" i did as he said and it didn't take long for him to cum deep inside me and me to cum over me and his stomach i breath out heavily against his shoulder that was amazing babe i said.

Hi there my book is coming to an end hope you enjoyed it x