Chapter 3 - An Unexpected Visitor

I laid on my bed and set my Alarm for 7:35 am i felt so calm and relaxed knowing my room mate has moved out and now i can have peace and quite and a room to myself with no interruptions i am loving this already i started to close my eyes and drift of to sleep until i heard a loud bang on the door which made my heart nearly jumped out of my chest who could that be at this time of the night i heard BANG BANG!! again i am coming what the hell is wrong with this person, who i just saw at my door made me stop in my tracks "Hey there again faceace" "No No this can't be happening this must be a dream, Please someone pinch me" "I can do more than pinch you" he said as he walked past me and dropped his boxes on the floor "Hold up bro what are you doing "OHH you don't know i am your new room mate" he sounded so sarcastic when he said that "what how can you be my room mate as only just moved out" "Yeah i am and about that i swapped with him"

he winked at me again what's up with this guy i can't take this i am going to bed i have class tomorrow i made my way to my bed and tried to fall asleep but i couldn't do it i have this funny feeling and i don't trust this guy i just laid there and looked up at the ceiling trying to fall asleep when i finally drifted of it wasn't long until to my Alarm went off BEEP BEEP BEEP!! "Urggg Argg why so do i need to be up early" i mumbled out i slowly moved out of my bed the room looked dark and was dead silent maybe it was a dream and no one moved in last night i got out of bed and made my way to the shower turned on the water i stepped in to the shower and let the hot water ran down my body it felt so refreshing once i was finished i grabbed my towel and wrapped around myself made my way back to my room where there he was sitting at the table eating so i wasn't dreaming he did move in last night great i walked to my wardrobe not paying him any attention to him and grabbed my jeans and shirt once i was finished dressing i thought it would be a good idea to call my brother and see if he want's to go get breakfast before class.

CALLING Brother Kain

RING RING RING...

KEN: Hello Ka

KAIN: Hello Ken what's wrong with way you calling me so early

KEN: It's nearly and you have class

KAIN: How do you know

KEN: Cause i do so you want to meet for breakfast

KAIN: Is this why you called me

KEN: Pretty much, So Yes or No

KAIN: Sure fine give me 15 minutes

KEN: Okay then Text me when you done i come meet you

KAIN: Okay sure

KEN: BYE

KAIN: BYE

CALL ENDED..

So who was that he asked me why do i need to tell you who i am on the phone to i don't know you and you don't know me so it's not your business i grabbed all my books and folders and put them in my bag and dried my hair as it was still wet as i have not been out of the shower that long i thought to myself if we are going to be room mates we should be at least civil with one another so i shouted hey you what's your name then if we are going to be room mate i should at least know your name his head shot up with a surprised look on his face and why do you want to know my name come on bro why do you need to be difficult it's a simple question it was silent i knew there was no use trying talk to him anymore he's starting to push my buttons but i won't bite so he can keep to himself and i will do the same and that's it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP..

TEXT MESSAGE

KAIN: Done meet me outside