Chapter 58 - Ken And Perth's break

I didn't know what just happened or where i was but all i knew was that my head was killing me i looked around the room i was in to see that i was laying in a hospital bed and nurse walked in with a clip board ' Excuse me what happened to me ' i asked she looked through her papers and explained what had happened you fainted which is understandable after everything you have been through ' Do you know where my brother and friend are please' i asked " They are outside i will call them for you" she said ' Thank you' with that she left the room to go and get them i waited for them patiently but it didn't take them long for both of them to appear " How are you feeling" they both asked lately they have been speaking at the same time but i let it roll over my head ' I am fine where is Perth' i asked Blue asked first he is in his room he was so worried about you he was shouting your name and calling for a nurse when we head it we ran straight back to his room and that's when we saw you laying on the floor we didn't know what happened to you.

I didn't know what happened to me next i saw up then down but all i can remember was Perth shouting my name he must be worried ' Can i go see Perth' i asked Blue he said let me ask and ran out of the room to grab a nurse it didn't take long for Blue to come back with a nurse she said i will still be weak when walking but i can go visit Perth but i will need to be in a wheelchair which i didn't mind as long as i get so see Perth i need to say sorry for making him worry i feel that is all i bring to this relationship lately making him worry or making him angry the nurse left the room and came back with a wheelchair which i quickly jumped in which made them all laugh but made me dizzy Kain took hold of the wheelchair and helped me to Perth's room where he was sitting reading a book which i know he loves to do soon as he saw he he dropped his door and called my name which made me happy inside like i was about to explode with joy.

Kain wheeled me over to Perth's bed i took his hands and started to cry i am crying a lot now i should be strong but i can't do it he wiped away the tears from my face but they were still coming ' Perth i am so sorry for making you worry about me and everything that has happened but i think the best thing to do is have a break i don't want to hurt you anymore i love you so much but i can't keep hurting you and making you worry about me you need to take care of yourself so you can leave the hospital soon' He just looked at me he didn't know what to say but he didn't need to if he did it would of been harder for me to let go but he did say something " Ken i love you so much and i respect your wish so i will give you until i leave this hospital then we talk i know you have been through a lot so i will give you this break" i looked at him confused how can he be okay with this i just nodded and asked Kain to take me back to my room.

I slowly let go of Perth's hands and we made our way back to my room but Blue stayed with Perth i felt bad but i didn't to think if i was good enough for Perth or if i was pulling him down if i was he needs to find someone who is good for him once we was back in my room the nurse came back in saying that i can leave now but i need plenty of rest or i will faint again i would take this time to relax catch up on my coursework and think over everything so when Perth is better we can talk it out i don't think i can leave Perth cause i love him to much and we have been through so much together he got hurt because of me and now i am thinking of leaving him what kind of boyfriend am i . . .

Hi there hope you are enjoying my book so far