Chapter 67 - Landed In England

We finally landed in England we are back home i smiled to myself i moved to look out of the window but my neck was hurting me so much as i slept on my brothers shoulder the whole fight which was a lot ass journey we all all slowly departed from the plane to go and grab our bags i grabbed my phone and called my mum like i said i was going to as soon as we landed she answered almost right away the first thing she asked was if we have landed i replied with yes she was so excited i could hear in her voice she said that our uncle is coming to pick us up we walked through the airport heading to grab our bags then head to meet mine and Kain's uncle who was standing there with a board saying Kain and Ken i didn't pay much attention to Perth Kain did he still wasn't speaking so i wasn't going to bother if he wasn't we made our way over to our uncle so we could leave the nosy airport.

We headed out of the airport to the car park with our bags in hand with silence between all of us once we were seated in the car Perth and Kain sat in the back while i sat in the front they both talked together i felt a bit hurt Perth didn't want to talk to me but to my brother it was silent at the front but not in the back my uncle looked at me " You okay Ken" i nodded to him nothing came out of my mouth " So have you found yourself a girlfriend yet" didn't think the relationship question would come this quickly ' No i don't have a girlfriend uncle' i replied back to him " Why your a handsome your man" he replied i laughed at him ' Thanks' if didn't take us long to get back to our house which i have missed so much we pulled up on the drive way once we all slowly stepped out of the car i saw my mum coming out of the front door i didn't bother to grabbed the bags i ran right to her and pulled her into a tight hug ' I love you so much mum i missed you' he hugged me back " I love you to son" hearing that made my heart felt warm.

After our long hug we both pulled away so that she could hug Kain this was the first time i have see my brother cry to see mum we have be away before but not another country we haven't me and Perth grabbed our bags with saying a word to each other this is going to be a long 4 weeks once we had all our bags we heading inside so that Perth and mum can meet each other they hugged and they were talking like they knew each other for the longest time which made me happy that are getting long ' Mum i will take the bags upstairs' she nodded ' Kain do you want yours in your room' i asked he nodded " Ken do you want some help" Perth asked i didn't say much to his request apart from nodded we grabbed all the bags taking Kain first placing his on his bed then taking my bags and Perth's taking his to my room seeing my room was weird after so long.

Once we finally stepped into my room it was awkward the were no words spoken between us we both placed our bags in my room it felt weird between us i needed to leave the room there was still a pain i was feeling he hasn't said one thing to me i rushed out of my bedroom heading back down stairs sitting next to mum even though i wanted to see her i think i need some space from this tension ' Mum do you know where my car keys are' she looked at me confused " You have only got back home" she looked upset ' Mum i won't be gone that long half an hour max that's it' she nodded at me " I put them in your bed draw" thank you mum i said kissing her cheek heading upstairs to grab my heading straight out of the door but i but was called back by my mum " Take Perth with you show him around" no i don't want to take him he can stay here i thought to myself ' Okay mum see you soon' i wanted to be alone to think but now i have to have him with me we got into my car there was no conversation this is going to be a long car ride. . .

Hi there hope you are enjoying my book so far