Chapter 79 - A Car Full Of Hot Passion

After what happened in the toilet just now we headed back to the table where both Kain and my mum were looking at us funny well Perth's face was bright red as if he was inside of an oven which made me giggle ' Should we go now ' i asked them they both nodded no words were said which is for the best after we finally paid and left the restaurant heading of to explore so more before heading back i wrapped my arms around Perth's waist whispering into his ear ' Baby i wish you could of fucked my up against that wall making me scream your name' i felt him shiver he was breathing heavily again i was really enjoying teasing him ' Do you know what i like the most' i asked him " N..nnno" she replied ' When you biting at my neck and come inside me makes my body crazy just thinking about it right now is making me hard' i said pushing myself into his ass ' Can you feel my baby this is how you make me feel' he turned to look at me his face was red as a tomato " Baby please stop speaking like this i am going to lose it if you don't" i smirked and kissed his cheek ' Okay i will stop ' we looked around a bit more before my mum wanted to go back i had a feeling Perth was feeling the same as well we made our way to our cars.

Once we got to my car i started to drive to place where there wasn't a lot of people and parked the car Perth looked at me why did we stop he asked me i just smirked he looked at me confused i placed my hand on to his thigh and moved closer to his ear ' Do you remember how hard you was today the way you moved your hips with mine' he closed his eyes when i moved my hand to his semi - hard on i slowly rubbed my hand into his inner thigh baby your so sexy when you bite your lip like that i slowly climbed into his lap leaving kisses on his neck making him groan under me i could feel him growing again i started to move my hips fast against him dick under me he grabbed my hips hard making me shout in pain but a good pain i wanted to fuck him there and then but i want to work his body to the max i slowly slide out of him lap back into my chair "Why did you move" he said hearing his voice like that he was begging me not to move i slowly slide my hand into his trousers and grabbed his dick making him moan from my touch i slowly moved my hand up and down his dick making his head fall back in his seat 'Do you like that baby' i asked him knowing the answer " Mmmmm aggg fas..tteer" he moaned i moved my hand faster and faster until he shouted he was close and that's when i moved my hand from his trousers.

He groaned from the lose of contact " Why did you stop " he asked i want you to hold it until we get back home and then cum inside me baby i said i started the car and made our way back home i could see he wanted to touch himself i grabbed his hand ' Do you want to touch something' i asked him he could form any words but nodded ' Okay then touch me ' i said placing him hand into my shorts while i was driving luckily the windows are tinted and people can't see in he moved his hands into my boxers and grabbed my dick and started to stroke it softly Oh My god his hands feel so warm i bite my lip the whole time home he stopped and found the way to my entrance and stuck one finger inside me which made my body shiver it didn't take long for us to get home he removed his hand from my shorts we both jumped from the car and headed up to my room we locked the door behind us and ripping each others clothes of in the process ' Baby Now fuck me hard please' i said to Perth it didn't take long for him to be on top of me her grabbed the lube from the draw next to my bed and placed it on his fingers and started to move them to my entrance sticking one finger then two fingers into my making my body shake from pleasure.

Perth please i need you now it didn't take long for Perth to cover his dick in lube and shove himself inside of me making me see stars he thrusts inside me slowly but i need harder i wanted harder i dig my nails into his back ' Perth harder please' you wish baby said before pushing in harder and harder hitting my prostate with every thrust i could feel myself " I am going to cum inside you now he said and with that he did the warm liquid filled me up i cum over his chest breathing heavily he slowly pulled out of me and kissed the top of my head we both laid there before having a bath together the bath was quick we dried each other cleaned the bed sheet then fell asleep in each others arms.