Chapter 43 - Dangerous Flowers

Hi there thank you to everyone for the support on my book with your votes and comments it means a lot ishqemajlis x

< 4 Weeks Later >

It has been Officially four weeks since Ken had his accident he is slowly recovering but still not aloud to go home yet they need to run more tested and keep an eye on him since he was bleeding badly me and Kain haven't left his side since he woke up we know we need to give him space but we just want to be there for him Blue is coming to see him today so we will have no choose but to leave them alone Blue he shouted which caught us by surprise and that's our cue to leave now i said before grabbing Kain so we could leave the room.

I know my brother and Perth care about me but i do need space they haven't slept properly which is so noticeable because of the the bags under there eyes i couldn't help but feel bad about it when i saw Blue walk through the door i shouted his name and Kain and Perth left the room with out a word Blue just looked at me " How are you feeling bro" i looked at him ' Like i have been hit by a car' we both laughed at it even though it wasn't funny i could of been a lot worse i could of died " Do you know who could of hit you" he asked i had a feeling it has something to do with Jacob i said looking at Blue looking for his answer " Did you tell Perth you think i could of been Jacob" ' Ummm are you crazy if i tell him he would go and kill him i don't want Perth to get hurt i love him to much' Blue looked at me confused " Now you have been hit by a car your more Lovey Dovey now" he laughed but i can't help it everything that has happened has made me love him more i thought to myself ' Blue can you go get me something to eat i can handle hospital food anymore" he nodded " What do you want to eat" it didn't take me long to answer ' Anything you pick' he nodded and made his way out of my room.

A nurse came into the room saying some flowers have been delivered for me she placed them on the side next to me the bed i thanked her and she left the room i could see there was a card attached to the flowers i slowly sat up in my bed so i could grab the card i wonder who these are from i thought to myself maybe it could be my mum she has been calling since i woke up she can't visit as she started a new business which i can't wait to see, The card was in a red envelope i opened it to read what it said i felt my whole body turn cold it was Jacob after all.

HI MY LOVE
DID YOU MISS ME I SEE YOUR IN THE HOSPITAL SORRY FOR HITTING YOU THAT HARD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN BE MINE CAUSE IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THEN NO ONE CAN

I couldn't breath properly i felt like i was going to be sick i needed to find Perth right away but i couldn't get out of be my legs wouldn't move this was the first time i was truly scared for my life he threatened if i don't get with him he would kill me i took some deep breath and slowly climbed out of bed to go find Perth i could see him and Kain sitting in the waiting area talking i walked over to Perth shouting his name he looked over at me i could feel my eyes about to give way i was falling until he ran over to me and stopped me from falling " Ken what are you doing out of bed" he asked i could say anything but pull him into a tight hug and busted out crying.

Hi there i hope you are enjoying the book so far there i so much to come let me know your thoughts don't forget to vote for you favourite chapter thank you

What do you think Jacob has planned?

Do you think Ken will break up with Perth?

Will Ken tell his brother the truth?

Will Ken tell Perth about the Card?