Chapter 51 - Gun Shots

Perth's POV:
Jacob was sitting on top of Ken kissing all over his body while Ken couldn't do anything but scream as he had his arms and legs tied to the small bed he was laying on he was screaming and shouting for help hearing his screams were hurting my heart what happens if we didn't find him he looked so weak and what he did next made me smile Ken kneed Jacob right in his dick making him scream in pain that's what you get for touching my man he is staying strong even though he doesn't look it right now Jacob faces turned evil he looks so pissed he was breathing heavily i suddenly lifted his hand like he was about to beat the shit out of Ken i wasn't going to let that happen no way i whispered to both Kain and Blue to go and grab Ken while i deal with Jacob we rushed into the room and i tackled Jacob to the floor punching him over and over all i could see was red " How dare you touch Ken you asshole" i shouted at him he just smirked at me i could hear Ken shouting my name but i didn't turn to him i had so pissed this guy has caused so much in our relationship and it needs to end now.

Ken's POV:

I could see Jacob was really pissed at what i just did he raised his hand and that's when i knew shit was going to get worse from here on but my luck changed when i saw Perth tackle Jacob to the floor and Blue and Kain come rushing to untie me Perth was punching Jacob over and over again i could help but feel happy that they found me i didn't know what else was in store for me if i was with this nutcase any longer " How dare you touch Ken you asshole" i heard Perth shout he was so angry Blue helped me up so we can walk to the door to leave the place i shouted Perth name but he didn't turn to look at me Kain and Blue pulled me out of the room so that we were finally out the old house i shouted over and over again ' Why did you leave Perth with that nutcase what him if he kills him' i shouted Perth's name i heard gun shots i screamed even more PERTH PERTH!!! no please be okay i couldn't stop crying he needs to be okay i can't lose him i love him to much there were so many thoughts running through my head i didn't see him come out of the building my heart sank so much.

Hi there hope you are enjoying my book