Chapter 40 - Car Accident

< 4 Amazing Months Later >

It's been 4 months now that me and Perth have been together and let me tell you it's been amazing but i can't keep up with him he is horny all the time i don't no where he get all the stamina from not that i am complaining but every time we have sex it's good he always leaves my legs shaking just thinking about it now is making me hard and on the up side as well we haven't had any contact from Jacob maybe he has gotten the message and now me and Perth can finally breath properly not looking over our shoulder today is also exciting me and Perth our going on our first day we have never been on one together before it was his idea and i find it cute that he is acting like this i can't wait to see what he plans he says it a surprise which i can't wait for.

Ken finished his classes for today and was heading home to his boyfriend as they had a date they were both excited for it as it was there first date since they have been together ken was heading home when he felt his phone ring to his surprise it was his boyfriend " Hey babe" Perth said Ken smiled like a shy school girl they way his boyfriend spoke made him happy ' Hey babe what's up' Ken replied Are you nearly home Perth asked yes i am crossing the road now he said as soon as he stepped into the road Ken saw a black car speeding up he tried to run and cross the road but he didn't make it the car hit him making him go up in the air and land straight on to the floor the car drove off leaving him bleeding on the floor.

POV PERTH:

I am so excited to have a date with Ken we have never been on one together and i want to make it special for him he has been through a lot and i want to show him how much i love him he should be coming back from his classes now i thought so i decided to call him he picked up the phone right away " Hey babe" i said to him he replied back 'Hey babe what's up' when he says babe back it always makes me blush i asked if he was nearly home and he was he said he was crossing the road and i couldn't help but feel nervous i hope he likes what i planned i felt worried cause i could hear sounds of a car like it was speeding up and i could hear Ken as if was running and then i heard him scream and then the phone when dead KEN KEN KEN !!! i shouted his name but there was no answer i jumped up from the sofa and ran out the door to find him i beg nothing happened to him what i saw next made me stop in my tracks it was Ken laying in the road covered in blood i ran to him i shouted someone call an ambulance a old lady said she did rubbing my shoulder saying it will be okay.

Hi there hope you are enjoying my books so far if you are don't forget to vote for you favourite Chapter let me know your thoughts thank you

Who do you think ran Ken over?

Will Ken make it?

Will Ken be okay?