Chapter 78 - Last Day Of Explore

We followed behind my mum and brother there wasn't a lot of traffic which is weird in England the traffic is the worst let me tell you that now i needed to know where we was going to meet so i plugged my phone into the Bluetooth stick and called my brother asking where we are meeting together he said when he finds a car space he will call which is understandable because London is a very busy place to go and there aren't many car parks we drove following behind them the whole time Perth was looking out of the window like a big kid that he is even though he is older then me by 2 years he is still like a big kid which i love the most about him the journey became slow when we hit the motorway there was traffic i placed my hand on Perth's thigh which made him jump ' Are you okay ' i asked him innocently while driving but i knew what i was doing " Yeah i am fine" i nodded and removed my hand from his leg and placing both hands on the driving wheel watching the road ahead of me the journey didn't take long for us at all.

Once we got to where we need to we met up with my brother and mum so that would could explore more of London then we did last time the sun was shining bright as we walked around there was a lot of people around lots of couples and families as well i kept rubbing my neck and biting my lip which made Perth breath out as if he lost air i slowly lifted my top up over my head so that i saw shirtless and placed it over my shoulder and started to walk of when i felt Perth grab my arm " Ken put your top back now" i really enjoy teasing him like this i grabbed his hand placed on my chest rubbing my chest up and down i didn't care we was in public they won't see us again ' I feel hot please let me keep it off' i said to hi biting at my bottom lip he looked at me he was red " Baby stop biting your lip like that it's driving me crazy" he said i smiled and nodded and toke his hand so we could join my brother and mum before we lose them i could notice a lot of people looking at me cause my top is off even my mum was looking at me " Ken why is your top off" she asked i feel hot mum can you feel how hot it is i said she gave me that look as yo say if you don't put of top back on i will hurt you right in front of your boyfriend and these people i let out a big sigh and put my top back on which made Perth laugh at me just you watch i thought to myself with a smirk.

We all looked around London taking pictures and laughing and joking with each which i enjoyed the most we all felt hungry and decided to go to a restaurant and grab some food together before we go exploring once again we walked into the restaurant of our choice the place was so big there was a booth which we went to sit at so there is more room for all of us both me and Perth sat next to each other there was no question about it and Kain and mum sat together we looked through the menu decided on what we wanted to eat Perth looked at the menu he looked so concentrated with it i moved closer to him ' I am sad what i want to eat isn't on the menu' i did a sad face and looked at him " What do you want to eat he asked me" i placed my hand on his thigh and started to rub it ' I want to eat YOU' i whispered which made him chock i moved my hand from his thigh and looked back at my menu we all finally ordered our food and sat there talking about what time we were leaving tomorrow not into the afternoon Kain said which is fine we can still have breakfast together morning i said looking at Perth with the corner of my eye i could see he was playing on his phone it didn't take long for our food to arrive at the table.

You know when you smell food when your stomach is hungry and it makes a loud noise that's what happened to me right there and then we slowly started to eat our food the waitress kept looking at me from the other table she was serving at i smiled at her the whole time we was eating and i looked up she was looking at me which made me feel a little uncomfortable but she might be nosy that's why shes looking i thought to myself i looked at Perth who was watching me looking at her once we finally finished eating i got up and made my way over to her ' Excuse me but may i ask my you keep looking at me' she didn't say anything but look at me until she opened her mouth " Sorry i kept looking at you cause the guy next to you was cute you make a cute couple" she said wait what how do you know we are in a couple i asked her "Lucky guess" she laughed which made me laugh as well ' Well i will go now i need the bathroom' with that i left her and went to the toilet before i do it were i was standing i managed to get there in time once i was done unlocked the door to go and wash my hands at the sink when i saw Perth.

He looked pissed ' What is wrong with you' i asked he looked angry he looked at me "What was you talking to that girl about you were laughing and looked all happy" he asked is he jealous i thought to myself ' She said we looked like a cute couple' i said waiting for his answer but he didn't say a word so i walked passed him to watch my hands and dry them but i didn't get a chance we pushed me up against the wall and pinned my hands above my head and started to place kisses on my neck the hot breath from him on my neck made my body feel hot he kissed over my jawline so he could move closer to my lips and kissed me roughly which i didn't mind he slowly let go of my hands and let them fall around his neck my body was o fire from his touch me moved his hands to under my ass and told me to jump between the kiss which i did i slowly wrapped my legs around his waist i could feel him growing from under me the same was happening to me i started to move my hips so that our members grind together which both made us hiss from the friction between both of us you know what happened next . . .

Hi there hope you enjoy my book my so far