Chapter 59 - Time To Think

It has been a week since i was saw Perth Blue and Kain keep me updated on how he is doing his shoulder is healing nicely which is good if i am telling you the truth i kind of miss him but i am busy catching up on my coursework the Uni is fine that i have been of i had to tell him the in an outs of a cats ass telling them every single detail about what had happened to me it was like reliving the nightmare over and over again but now i can work from home Kain has forced to see a doctor and talk about how i am feeling which i don't really understand why i need to but when i think about it, it's understandable cause i have been crying my self to sleep for a whole week now and have more and more nightmares about what has happened to me which could send me nutter as Asshole's if i don't seek help which my brother had sorted for me i haven't even today my mum what has happened cause if i do it will only make her worry but i will visit her soon when we have our break which not that far away to go back home will be amazing i might feel less anxious all the time well i hope so Kain will most likely come home with me as well.

I had finished my coursework and needed a break my stomach was making funny noises i must be hungry i texted Blue to see if he wanted to get some food Kain and Blue both left the house so they could leave me to study in peace but i didn't like the feeling of being on my own with no one home with me after what had happened Blue and Kain had gone to visit Perth today i had a sinking feeling in my chest i wanted to see him i missed him but when i remember everything i said to him i knew i had to stay away Blue texted me back saying he would meet me for lunch but Kain will stay with Perth i packed up my things and put them away to go and meet Blue to grab some lunch he meet me outside a cafe that is not that far from our dorm and the hospital it didn't take me long to get there were i saw him standing outside looking at his phone.

Blue i shouted his name making him look up from his phone he smiled at me " Hows the studying going are you up to date with everything"  i nodded ' Yeah finally i have finished all of it' " That's good bro" he replied lets go and get some food we made our way into the cafe we was standing outside of there was something that was bothering me i wanted to know how Perth was but i was scared to ask even though they both tell how he is i wanted to ask when he is coming home my face must of gave away that i was thinking about something once we was seated " Ken is there something bothering you" Blue asked he must of noticed i was off ' Yeah do you know when Perth can come home yet' i asked which made Blue laugh see you do still care about him which is why i don't understand why you wanted to have a break from your relationship and why Perth agreed to it you both our a weird couple everyone can see how much you love each other.

He was right but i needed sometime away from Perth to think over the relationship and work on getting my self better so he doesn't have to focus on me and worry all the time he need to heal he has been shot for goodness sake which is partly my fault " He is healing pretty well but he isn't due out of hospital for another two months the need to practice moving his arms again as he was shot" hearing what Blue just pained my heart i didn't know his injury was that bad that he has to learn to use his arm again we ordered some lunch which didn't take long to appear the service in this place was amazing Perth would like this place i thought to myself we finished eating and payed for our food before parting way Blue made his way back to the hospital to see Perth and i made my way back to my empty dorm room to finish watching the rest of the TharnType Series which i have become addicted too.

Hi there hope you are enjoying my book so far