Chapter 50 - Finding Ken

I could hear Ken's screams from outside he is inside there what is that bastard doing to him i could feel my blood boiling i wanted to get in there i was ready to run inside i felt Blue's hand on my back hold me back " Don't do it man calm down first" he was right i need to be calm before we go in there this guy is dangerous we don't know who else is inside this all feels to easy how did he not know we were following him we need to come up with a plan to get into the hose without being seen " Did you hear that " Blue said i knew what it was Ken screaming again we need to get to him.

Ken's POV:

He kept trying to kiss me i could feel his breath on my face and neck it made my body cringe i could feel myself becoming weak every time i pushed him away he would punch me in the stomach or i would get a hit to the face he got off me and made his way out of the room leaving the door open when he left i felt happy i could breath again but the feeling didn't last long when he came back with rope he smirked and grabbed both my arms and tied them to the bed once i was tied to the bed he climbed on top of me and removed my top i tossed and turned to make him stop i screamed and shouted he just laughed at me " Do you know how long i have waited to get you like this Ken" he said smirking to himself he started to run his hands over my stomach and kissing my neck which made me feel so sick i only want Perth to touch me like him i could feel tears in my eyes while i begged him to stop but he didn't he just laughed " You will like it baby i promise i will make you mine now" he said moving his hands to my shorts sliding his hand there before he got a chance i used all my strength to move my knee up and knee him in his dick making him stand up in pain.

We finally found our way into the house it was old it looked like there was no one living here we could hear Ken's scream circling around the house we need to find him we checked every room in the house but it was empty i had a feeling he knew we was following him and this was a trap but we had to be sure and look everywhere there were more screams which sounded like they were coming from the basement we grabbed anything we could find and made our way down the stairs there three doors but one of them was open what we saw next made me want to run and kill that bastard but we needed to be careful. . . .

Hi there hope you are enjoying the book so far if you are let me know your favourite part and your thoughts thank you

What has Perth seen?

Please let me know if it makes sense or if it's going of track please thank you