Chapter 45 - Preparing To Go Home

The Day Before Being Released

Tomorrow is the day i can finally go home to my own bed and proper food i have missed so many classes but i was lucky that Blue took notes for me or i would of been lost big time in class the Uni know's i have been in hospital and they know i am getting discharged from hospital tomorrow they said i can have one more week before going back which give me time to get up to date with my work which i am happy with Perth came into the room smiling at me you looking forward to coming home tomorrow he asked it didn't take me long to answer him Yes i shouted which made him laugh like crazy.

Perth brought me some clothes to change into for tomorrow we sat there talking about about what time he is coming to the hospital to but i couldn't focus on anything he was saying having him close to me was hard i wanted to kiss him i really wanted to touch him he was sitting next to me looking at his phone i placed my hand on to his stomach so that i could climb on to him and sit on his lap which made him jump he placed his phone don't quickly " Ken...." he didn't get a chance to answer or say anything i pressed my lips roughly on his he grabbed my hips tightly making me jump a little i ran my hands up under his shirt he pulled away " Ken we need to stop we are in a hospital someone could walk in" he said i just smirked at him ' Perth i really want you you will just have to be quite' the next thing i didn't made his head fall back i slowly ran my hand down his chest until it stopped at the beginning of his trousers and slide into his boxers.

I slowly pulled my lips away from his to whisper into his ear 'Baby don't make a sound' i placed kisses on to his neck i slide my hand all the way into his boxers and grabbed his dick to start stroking his dick he threw his head back ' Do you like that ' i asked into his ear making his body shake i started to move my hand faster making Perth moan at every stroke " Please Ken i am close" hearing Perth beg for my touch was sexy it was making me hard i could feel his body shaking so i know he was close and it didn't take long for Perth to cum into my hand he was breathing heavily i kissed him one more time before getting up to wash my hands before heading back to Perth it was time for him to head back as visiting hours were nearly over.

I didn't want him to go back he had to and i would see him tomorrow anyway he kissed me good bye and made his way out of the room i couldn't stop myself from laughing watching how he was walking his legs looked like they were still shaking from what just happened i checked the bed to see if anything went on the bed luckily it didn't i got into bed to fall laying there thinking about what i just did to Perth and how his body reacted to my touch just thinking about it was making me excited i laid there trying to fall asleep ready for tomorrow to come i finally fell asleep i heard noises in my room but i didn't move as i thought it was a nurse but i was wrong.

Hi there hope you are enjoying my book so far let me know your thoughts thank you for the votes and comments

Who was in his room?

Was it the nurse or someone else?