Chapter 17 - Breakfast

We made our way to the Cafe next to our campus to get breakfast i could see from the sky that it was going to ran the weather turned horrible very quick lucky i had an umbrella in bag still or i would have been screwed big time as so as we stepped foot into the cafe the rain came crashing down hard anyone outside now i feel sorry for me and blue sat down at a table looking at what to order we decided pretty quickly we ordered the same thing Omelette and Rice and a pink milk which has come to be my favourite thing to eat in the morning now once we placed our orders we spoke about class and our presentation we need to complete by next week but it is okay cause Blue is my partner so we can work together this week at the library "Hey Blue do you want get some notes for our presentation today"

Blue looked up from his phone and nodded at my question " Yeah sure text me after your finished Football" yeah i had football practice today so today was going to be long and tiring i sat looking out of the window as the rain hit the window and rolled down it i didn't notice that our food had arrived at the table until Blue clapped his hand in front of my face and knocked me out of my trance " Hey bro you were day dreaming out of the window, You good" he asked i looked over to him yeah fine just watching the rain he nodded and started to eat his food that was a weird answer but when i lived in England i loved watching the ran as it poured down from the sky hitting the ground hard we finished eating our breakfast and headed to Campus before we become late the rain slowed down and wasn't raining that hard but more softly the water pecked at my nose as we walked back to Campus the journey back was silent just the sound of the wind and the little rain that's in the air we was close to Campus we both had the same class.

We headed into class to start with our lesson we made our way to our seats waiting for the teacher to appear to start class but he didn't turn up usually he is here by now the class started to get inpatient as the teacher didn't turn up i turned to Blue who was busy on his phone once again why is he glued to that thing i thought to myself people started to get up to leave but a tall figure walked into the class he looked in his 20s he had fair skin it looked soft his i couldn't stop myself from looking at him i had the pinch myself why i am looking at him like this like a fangirl when i have a boyfriend what is wrong with me i thought to myself, he started to introduce himself " Sa-wad-dee-ka (Hello) Everyone replied back with the same he explained to the class that he will be our new history teacher as our old one has fallen ill and can not work after that class finished quickly and me headed to go and meet the others but i was called to stay back by our new teacher i looked at blue ' Meet me outside ' he looked and nodded at me and then left the classroom i took a breath thinking what have i done now Blue closed the door behind him.

My legs were about to give way i slowly made my way over to his desk ' Yes sir you wanted to see me ' he looked at me " Why do you look so nervous" i couldn't focus on what he said i tried to answer his question without shuttering 'Have i done something wrong sir' No you haven't he answered you don't have to call me Sir call me Jacob i nodded at him do you need anything i asked him he pulled out a sheet of paper and explained that he needs help after class with marking papers and moving boxes i thought it was weird him asking me but i agreed anyway just to help him out when do you need help then i asked him starting from next week if that is okay i nodded and left the classroom to meet Blue who was still waiting outside " What was that about then" he asked i explained everything to Blue and he told me to be careful with him i reassured everything will be fine but the big question is How am i going to tell this to Perth...

Hi there hope you enjoy this if you like this chapter leave a vote and comment thank you

1) What do you think is going to happen with the new teacher

2) How do you think Perth is going to take it

3) What do you want to happen between Jacob and Ken

What kind of sense do you want to happen let me know your thoughts

Writing Chapter 18 Now . . .